• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm already almost at platinum. How long is long? I want to be able to hold onto some games until the next club nintendo year starts.
Go to Account & Coins, click "To-Do History", then either scroll down to look or use ctrl+f & type the name of the game you haven't done the survey/registered yet. It gives you the expiration date. For example, it tells me I have until Oct 24, 2019 to register a code for Bayonetta 2.

zroid

Banned
I'm already almost at platinum. How long is long? I want to be able to hold onto some games until the next club nintendo year starts.

Guessing you meant how long you have to register a game after it's purchased on the eShop... in which case you have 1 month. Survey appears automatically on your account.

SeanR1221

Go to Account & Coins, click "To-Do History", then either scroll down to look or use ctrl+f & type the name of the game you haven't done the survey/registered yet. It gives you the expiration date. For example, it tells me I have until Oct 24, 2019 to register a code for Bayonetta 2.

Guessing you meant how long you have to register a game after it's purchased on the eShop... in which case you have 1 month. Survey appears automatically on your account.

These are very different answers. Is it a few years or 1 month?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I would assume the "To-Do History" would tell you how long you have to do the survey for a game. A post-play survey SHOULD last a while, if I remember correctly. But a digital game that has a product registration survey is about a month until it expires.

Edit: Yeah, from what I'm seeing, a digital game has around a week to a month to do its survey for the coins, depending on the survey & game.

I thought your question was in regards to purchasing CN codes for VC titles, sorry. Those CN codes for retail products are good for a couple to few years afaik.

Velcro Fly

CN is bugging out and not showing Hyrule Warriors as something I have a registration survey to complete. Also never showed my Wario Land 2 post play survey and now it's expired.

maxcriden

A friend of mine pointed out to me that where it used to say "rewards not available," that section with four items has now been removed entirely, which seems to indicate those are not coming back. :(

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
A friend of mine pointed out to me that where it used to say "rewards not available," that section with four items has now been removed entirely, which seems to indicate those are not coming back. :(

I'm guessing no more physical rewards for NA? Well, except for this greeting cards :( Might as well just pull the program at this point :/

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else look in this thread when it get bumps hoping that NA has added physical rewards?

Pretty much :/ I'm not even excited for the plan to buy bonuses, because well, what for :/

Hope if they go all digital we at least get the option to spend coins on themes.

Something, ANYTHING!! It's been months since there was a digital title I picked up, since they just mainly recycle through now :/

No_Style

Apparently there are some Smash posters?

ssb_poster_big_1_zps39f6340f.jpg

I saw it on RFD but I cannot personally confirm because work filters game stuff :(

Sealtest

I'm gonna regret buying these because I have no room for them and I know something great is gonna pop up later in the year...

I really love that Palutena one tho.

Gruco

Banned
I'm really tempted to get these, just because we are so unlikely to see anything else good for a while, but....I have 735 coins right now. I guess if something amazing shows up I could run out and buy Bayo 2, Smash 3DS/Wii U, and Fantasy Life to replenish in a hurry, haha.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god, so tempting, but I have no room on my walls for any more posters. Plus I REALLY wish they had the Mega Man one....

zroid

Banned
Sigh, I don't have room on my walls for more posters, but I should probably just get these. I don't know what else I'm gonna spend my coins on anyway.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Those are going to sell out fast, aren't they? Lots of spare coina for members to unload. Not a fan of posters myself. Curious if paper products will be the only thing continuing, though.

Shun

Does anyone know how Pre-Ordering Digitally off Nintendo's site works?

I just want to know whether or not the digital codes are sent out at midnight or the following day for digital preorders.

Link.

It would save me the trouble of booting up and downloading if these do get sent out at midnight rather than the day of.

Javier

Bought. This is the first time I buy poster sets from CN, but I feel these will run out fast.

The Fire Emblem and Mega Man posters are probably off limits since they feature non-Nintendo characters.

bumpkin

Yeah, weren't previous poster sets about 400-500 coins?

Now if we got these as a set, I'd get them in an instant.
Seconded. I have the coins to buy the set they put up, but it's not the set I want. If Nintendo gives us that other set with Mega Man, Luigi, Shulk, etc. and I'll pony up the coins so fast...

jholmes

I was convinced the physical rewards were done with and now I don't know what to believe anymore.

Yeah, weren't previous poster sets about 400-500 coins?

I'm pretty sure the first set was 300 and then Nintendo bumped them up to 350 before they sold out.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Why is it every time there's a 3-poster set I only actually like 1 of the 3 posters?
I know, right? Heck, I was really hoping for a set of just the "History of..." posters from Mario, DK, & (I think) Zelda, because those were the only ones I wanted out of each 3-poster sets.

Kind of surprised they didn't sell all of them individually, then just have the complete set be at a discounted price, but I guess it'd cost them more in shipping.

zroid

Banned
Hey NoA, you know what costs less to ship than huge poster tubes? And probably less to manufacture?

soundtrack CDs

Isotope

Does anyone know how Pre-Ordering Digitally off Nintendo's site works?

I just want to know whether or not the digital codes are sent out at midnight or the following day for digital preorders.

Link.

It would save me the trouble of booting up and downloading if these do get sent out at midnight rather than the day of.

Honestly, it's anyone's guess. For games already out (Hyrule Warriors and Smash Bros. 3DS for example), you can buy the game digitally, and if the system is on standby/sleep mode, then it will get sent to your system. For games not out (Smash Bros. Wii U for example) even when you log in with your NNID (Which is supposed to have the game get sent to your system as soon as it's available when pre-ordered), it says that they'll email you a code.

It's all very confusing really.

Davey Cakes

Why is it every time there's a 3-poster set I only actually like 1 of the 3 posters?
I feel similar. In this case it's MAYBE 2 but definitely not all 3.

I wish they would stop doing sets and just let us go individual. I'd do a single one for 300 coins probably.

I have more than enough coins to get the posters, but I have no use for anything like that. I guess I should give up on there being any decent physical rewards and just buy the digital games they've been offering. Though honestly, they haven't been doing much for me either.

i-Jest

I was convinced the physical rewards were done with and now I don't know what to believe anymore.

I'm in the camp that it's apart of one last gas before physical rewards are done with entirely. I'm only interested in the Smash Soundtrack anyway. 700 coins for posters? No thank you NOA. I'll just wait for Super Metroid or even better, a Wario Land bundle.

Top Bottom