• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

kP6ndv8.png

I have all of these. Nothing again this month.

RoadDogg

If I could play Kirby's Dreamcourse on the 3DS I would pick that up, but I don't see myself ever sitting down to play it on the Wii U.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Forgot CN games give you DDP. Hmm, considering I've got over 1,200 coins, maybe I'll get Dream Course since I need only 3 more points for another $5 code, which I could have go towards Hyrule Warriors DLC.

Shauni

I'll give Wrecking Crew a go. What I played of it in NES Remix was alright. May get Zoda's Revenge just to get it. Don't have, nor ever played, the first one yet.

hazukash

I got Kirby's Dream Course. I needed 33 points for an extra $5 from the DDP and this will do the trick. It was well received and the two-player mode is fun, apparently.

womp

Yes, redeeming any code for the Wii U eShop will give you DDP points for the value of that software if you're a part of that program.

Shame I didn't know that sooner. Not interested in the VC on my Wii U but I could have at least used these coins on $5 DPP in the meantime. Oh well. Don't see the 50 and 80pts helping me much since I need another 400+ to cash in again before December.

Elija2

Can anyone confirm whether Donkey Kong is the NES game or the GB game?

I'm kinda interested in Kersploosh since it's only the second 3DSWare game they ever put on Club Nintendo, but it doesn't look very deep (hue hue, get it?).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Probably won't play it, but got Dream Course to help pay for Hyrule Warriors' DLC bundle. Of course, the LAST time I nabbed a free game from Club Nintendo, it was when the Luigi's Mansion figurine was added not too long after & it made me 100 coins short (still nabbed it due to friendly users who donated codes), so part of me is expecting something that'll be 1,000 coins in the next month or so.

Edit: *gets 24 on first course* Okay, that was rather decent, I'd say, now I wonder what the par.....*top score: 19* NOW I REMEMBER WHY I HAD SUCH A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS GAME AS A KID.

I'm starting to wonder if I should start spending my points on games I only kinda want like Kirby's Dream Course as they come along. With all the talk of Nintendo ending the gold/plat system in Japan and the dearth of rewards on the site and their apparent unwillingness to put up games most people want, it's looking like a distinct possibility that I will eventually end up with coins expiring. Before it comes to that, perhaps it's time I stopped hoarding coins for the "good stuff" and instead spend a few on mediocre games as they are available. Hell, if they announce the end of the whole program next July, I don't want to be caught with a lot of wasted coins or be forced into purchasing games from some kind of farewell list that I don't want at all. Better to spend them now on middle-of-the-road games as we go along.

I mean, if Kirby's Dream Course were being offered for free I'd download it in a heartbeat, but for some reason I'm stingy as hell with these points even though all signs point to a continued downward slide of rewards. Something just keeps telling me coin-hoarders like me will be sorry at some point.

TehOh

I'm starting to wonder if I should start spending my points on games I only kinda want like Kirby's Dream Course as they come along. With all the talk of Nintendo ending the gold/plat system in Japan and the dearth of rewards on the site and their apparent unwillingness to put up games most people want, it's looking like a distinct possibility that I will eventually end up with coins expiring. Before it comes to that, perhaps it's time I stopped hoarding coins for the "good stuff" and instead spend a few on mediocre games as they are available. Hell, if they announce the end of the whole program next July, I don't want to be caught with a lot of wasted coins or be forced into purchasing games from some kind of farewell list that I don't want at all. Better to spend them now on middle-of-the-road games as we go along.

I mean, if Kirby's Dream Course were being offered for free I'd download it in a heartbeat, but for some reason I'm stingy as hell with these points even though all signs point to a continued downward slide of rewards. Something just keeps telling me coin-hoarders like me will be sorry at some point.

Ugh, I'm in the same boat. Ton of coins that have been sitting there for ages.

Ondore

Kirby's Dream Course was actually on my wishlist, so that's a good get this month. Wrecking Crew giving the 49 DDP points is a nice bonus. Already got StarTropics II last September and bought Kersploosh/DK '94/KI 3D already.

So now I'm not entitled to have a negative opinion about how shit the games are for me? Ok...
Let's put it this way: you're as entitled to your opinion about the games as he is entitled to his opinion about your opinion. At some point, no one really cares anymore and entitlement doesn't really enter into it.

Wookieomg

Holy shit Kirby's Dream Course! Effing amazing game. Had a lot of fun with it when I was a lot younger. Grabbing that for Wii U for sure!

randomkid

Yeah, I'm glad Kirby's Dream Course is the Wii U version and that it's 200, I'll pick that up.

Still don't get why they tried to sell the Wii version of Super Punchout for 250 last month, so out of whack.

foltzie1

If anyone hasn't played DK 94' give it a go, its a great game with 100 DK levels.

As others have pointed out, its the genesis of much of Mario's new mechanics that entered later games.

-Horizon-

Oh great, I went to do an intend to buy for Fantasy Life and for one stupid reason or another on my part, I clicked the wrong one and now I have that Disney Plane game on my to do list now :/

Isotope

Oh great, I went to do an intend to buy for Fantasy Life and for one stupid reason or another on my part, I clicked the wrong one and now I have that Disney Plane game on my to do list now :/

Just hover over it and press the X at the top right corner of it. It'll be gone from your To-Do list.

I've got an extra CN code for Flingsmash Wii. I'm pretty sure you can't enter two of the same game so I'll put it here: (Quote to reveal)

Flingsmash (Wii) -

I actually put a couple of hours into Wrecking Crew since I got it yesterday, so I got my "coins" worth.

As expected, it's old school tough, and easy to get yourself trapped if you don't plan out your moves carefully.

Fun little game.

M-PG71C

I guess I'll get Maboshi's Arcade, never played it but I am interested. I've got everything else sadly enough. :/

On the other side, I did redeem a code for Grill-Off with Ultra Hand. I've got this odd feeling it won't be around for long or something. Maybe they will run out of codes lol

Isotope

The Intend to Buy surveys for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and Pokemon Omega Ruby are up. Surveys expire November 14th.

Just one more month guys. We're so close!

DaBoss

The Intend to Buy surveys for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and Pokemon Omega Ruby are up. Surveys expire November 14th.

Just one more month guys. We're so close!
I don't see separate digital versions for them. Does this mean they finally have it so ITB surveys for digital games and retail games aren't separate?

Isotope

I don't see separate digital versions for them. Does this mean they finally have it so ITB surveys for digital games and retail games aren't separate?

Nah, we still get them (We just had them for Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life and Pokemon Art Academy for example). They'll be up eventually I'd imagine.

Top Bottom