• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
For Wii? Wtf Nintendo, there is a fucking WiiU version 😡

As I said earlier I think Nintendo could do one easy thing and make this all more palatable for everyone regardless of the games.

That would be ditch the Wii and just do Wii U and 3ds stuff at this point.

maxcriden

Weeping-Gorilla-Promethea-3.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
New rewards, available until Jan. 19th:

Wii U:
- Metroid (200 coins)
- Kirby's Dream Land 3 (200 coins)

Wii:
- Super Mario Kart (250 coins)
- 1080° Snowboarding (250 coins)

3DS:
- A Kappa's Trial (200 coins)
- Radar Mission (150 coins)
- Kid Icarus of Myths and Monsters (150 coins)
- Birds & Beans (150 coins)

Will get Kid Icarus, I guess. I already have KI:U and the 3DS classic, this one is missing.

Nevermind, found it here. So yeah, nothing for me this month too.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So question. I have Kirby's Dream Land 3 downloaded on my Wii & transferred it. If I were to get the code, would the DPP give me the $1.50 amount or 15 points, or the $7.99 amount or 79 points?

I don't think I'd play it anytime soon, but part of me wants to try 1080* Snowboarding.

Since there's a Wii U version of Mario Kart, how would the upgrade work? Do I get the code, activate it, and pay the $2 or however much it is?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Since there's a Wii U version of Mario Kart, how would the upgrade work? Do I get the code, activate it, and pay the $2 or however much it is?
Yes, & it's $1.50 to upgrade SNES titles. I would download the Wii VC version just to be safe so it knows it's on the system.

So, am I correct in understanding that I can't use the Mario Kart code on my Wii U towards the Digital Deluxe Promo?
If you upgrade it to the Wii U VC version, you'll get about 15 points since you're spending $1.50 to upgrade it. I got 10 points for upgrading Gradius on NES to the Wii U version.

zroid

Banned
So question. I have Kirby's Dream Land 3 downloaded on my Wii & transferred it. If I were to get the code, would the DPP give me the $1.50 amount or 15 points, or the $7.99 amount or 79 points?

I don't think I'd play it anytime soon, but part of me wants to try 1080* Snowboarding.

edit: woops totally misread

I THINK you would get 79 but not totally sure

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
15 points for the upgrade
Dang, I might as well spend the money. Really don't care for Metroid & I have it on 3DS via Ambassador, so don't think I'll get the final $15 worth I need for DDP.

edit: woops totally misread

I THINK you would get 79 but not totally sure
Well, it shows that I can upgrade it for $1.50 when I visit the eShop, so I didn't know if the Wii U would consider the code to be upgrading the game or not. I've got 1,040 coins, so I guess I could try & see.

Top Bottom