• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Hey I just got an email confirm a physical reward shipment. Considering the only thing I haven't gotten is the Zelda 3DS XL pouch, I think they're FINALLY shipping those out!

Blues1990

Yeah, my card case had arrived in the mail, and I had taken part with putting the Pikmin artwork in it.

I'm really curious to know what the replacement program will have in-store for us.

GAF. I did it. My GF and I did the Zelda puzzle from Club Nintendo. It feels a little cheap (I mean, come on, it was free and it shipped in a bag. I can give it some slack) but man does it look great! It also glows in the dark.

mVyjSwem.jpg
That looks really cool. Nice job!

i-Jest

So I got my shipping confirmation for my 3DS Card Case from Club Nintendo on the 28th of May. It is now June 7th. Has anyone in Toronto gotten their Card Case yet? Should I contact Nintendo CSR?

fernoca

So I got my shipping confirmation for my 3DS Card Case from Club Nintendo on the 28th of May. It is now June 7th. Has anyone in Toronto gotten their Card Case yet? Should I contact Nintendo CSR?
Give it until the end of this week. Technically, the package has been around only 1 week as there were two weekends between May 28 and today, and packages can take from 2-4 weeks for delivery.

Magnus

Thanks for the thread bump. Reminds me I've got 660 coins to blow. Figures there was a reward up I wanted before for 670....

Slermy

So I have 220 points left. I have most of the digital games I want, so it's either some Virtual Console stuff, or spend 80 of that on Grill Off with Ultra hand. I hear that's not very good though.

i-Jest

So I have 220 points left. I have most of the digital games I want, so it's either some Virtual Console stuff, or spend 80 of that on Grill Off with Ultra hand. I hear that's not very good though.

Get yourself some virtual console games.

Drago

You can always buy the Virtual Console games, Grill Off will be gone forever once CN is gone.

I'd go for Grill Off but I guess I'm also a bit of a hoarder.

i-Jest

My cardcase came. I've nothing left to receive from Club Nintendo. A final fair well to you Club Nintendo. I appreciate the games you've given me and I take them with me onward. I hope your successor is truly superior.

Velcro Fly

So I got a code for Paper Mario on the VC but I need to go to the Wii channel to redeem the code? I don't have a wii mote or anything so how the fuck does that work. Do I seriously need to go out and buy a wii mote to redeem a code? Please tell me there is something obvious I'm missing because otherwise I'm out 250 coins

kennah

So I got a code for Paper Mario on the VC but I need to go to the Wii channel to redeem the code? I don't have a wii mote or anything so how the fuck does that work. Do I seriously need to go out and buy a wii mote to redeem a code? Please tell me there is something obvious I'm missing because otherwise I'm out 250 coins
How do you expect to play a wii game without a wiimote?

Magnus

Can I redeem points for a code, and then give that code to someone else? Or is it tied to my account somehow?

I'd like to either sell the code or gift it to a friend or something.

holy shit they revoked it. I'm really glad I waited. I am so sorry :(
That's cool. No worries. Glad it all worked out for you.

Can I redeem points for a code, and then give that code to someone else? Or is it tied to my account somehow?

I'd like to either sell the code or gift it to a friend or something.
When you reedem for a code it gives you a code to use. Whatever you do with the code is up to you.

Magnus

That's cool. No worries. Glad it all worked out for you.

When you reedem for a code it gives you a code to use. Whatever you do with the code is up to you.

Gotcha. So I can also gift away/sell my Mewtwo Smash 3DS code as well, without risking anything to my Wii U code? (which I plan to use for myself)

Gotcha. So I can also gift away/sell my Mewtwo Smash 3DS code as well, without risking anything to my Wii U code? (which I plan to use for myself)
Yeah. My friend gave me a Wii u code for game and wario during that promotion and I went half's on Mario vs do with a gaffer and my Wii u version still works. You'll be good.

Which reminds me I need to use my mewtwo code.

Top Bottom