• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US confirms their air strike on ISIS killed 105 civilians, the target was 2 snipers

Would have been a lot worse if Donald wasn't so friendly with the Russians but there was potentially justification for a massive attack.

Everybody with a brain knows that Assad can throw chemical weapons around with no repercussions.

"Assad's too smart to use them and face consequences" is a stupid argument when the consequences have been shown time and time again to not exist.

mlclmtckr

Banned
America is no better than Russia,

But I'm saying that you can (and should) condemn both for what they've done in the Muslim world. You don't have to pick a side.

And that's good, because picking sides between imperialist giants is what leads to people justifying or minimizing atrocities.

Skyzard

Banned
But I'm saying that you can (and should) condemn both for what they've done in the Muslim world. You don't have to pick a side.

And that's good, because picking sides between imperialist giants is what leads to people justifying or minimizing atrocities.

TBH the main reason I feel Russia sucks on a global scale recently is because of Ukraine. They haven't done anywhere near as much damage to the Arab world that US has. But they would if it suited them.

You're right.

Neither is trustworthy.

Top Bottom