• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big match tonight:

U.S. Men vs. Honduras
Cowboys Stadium; Arlington, Texas
July 24, 2013 @ 7 p.m. ET
FOX Soccer, UniMas, Univision Deportes

Let's hope the field holds up.

gutshot

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=792861

Sunderland fans seem happy with his performance for the match against fulham

It was against Tottenham, actually. But yeah, encouraging stuff from Jozy. Sounds like he was very active, got an assist and had a few chances to score. There were worries he wouldn't get enough service with Sunderland, but it looks like those worries may have been unfounded.

On the flip side, it sounds like Dempsey didn't do much for Tottenham in this game. With all these new Spurs signings, I'm getting worried he may find himself dropping down the depth chart.

daoster

On the flip side, it sounds like Dempsey didn't do much for Tottenham in this game. With all these new Spurs signings, I'm getting worried he may find himself dropping down the depth chart.

This is what it means to be on a team with Champion's League ambition. He will always be fighting, doubly so because he is an American. He should stay and tough it out.

US Soccer said:
#USAvHON XI: 1-Rimando; 15-Parkhurst, 25-Besler, 21-Goodson, 7-Beasley (c); 14-Beckerman, 11-Holden; 20-Bedoya, 10-Donovan, 16-Torres; 26-EJ

EDIT:
OPu5IC3.png

Clydefrog

IIRC, Gonzalez (hey I spelled his name right) had a stinker against Honduras last time they played. But this would be his chance to redeem himself!

Mourinho has hinted at it before too. Doubt either would happen though.
That was back in 2010. If either of those happen, it'll be awhile before it's even a consideration.
Beckerman already gave the ball away. *sigh*
Bad giveaway, but the other players need to give him a short outlet.
Crowd seems empty. Didn't they sell a ton of tickets in cowboy stadium?
Mexico fans. They'll show up later for that match.

Fox318

Is it just me, or does it sound like they are commenting from someone's basement?

It's a 80,000 seat stadium, it's hard.

I think the tickets are for both games tonight so it will be packed for Mexico.

That was back in 2010. If either of those happen, it'll be awhile before it's even a consideration.
Bad giveaway, but the other players need to give him a short outlet.
Mexico fans. They'll show up later for that match.
Ok that makes sense.

isn't the stadium capacity 95,000+ for soccer?

Whooooo! and all that

Ok, figured it out. It sounds like a cheap podcast where they use a cheap laptop's built in mic for recording. What's going on in the production booth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom