• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nesotenso

A Lil poor choice by shea he says..... Could he have made a worse choice? He passed it to the gk!

dude needs to play exceptionally well to impress Mark Hughes. Ref today was reluctant with the cards and JK was rightly pissed.

Hope they stay fired up for the final

Askani

"Oh, the refereeing crew is from Costa Rica. To their defense, they like JUST got whistle technology there a few months ago. #USMNT"

lol

gutshot

does he still get to make tactical changes from the stands by relaying messages ?

or is that not allowed ?

I'm sure that's not allowed. I'm more annoyed that he won't be able to celebrate his first trophy as USMNT coach (yeah, that's right, I went there) with the players on the field after the game.

does he still get to make tactical changes from the stands by relaying messages ?

or is that not allowed ?
From what I've seen during club matches, they're on their mobile phones sending instructions down all the time. Not sure where that lies within the rules, but they do it.

Clydefrog

Just finished watching. Our team is sooo flat without Donovan. The tossing of Klinsmann was ridiculous. I was yelling at the ref from my sofa on those calls

also, goddamn Heather Mitts (Milfs?)

matthieuC

Just got back from the game guys, and it was an awesome experience. The atmosphere was incredible. Seeing a soccer game in person is so much different from TV. In my opinion, the US looked impressive. Sure there were some mistakes, but the I could tell the teammates are finally starting to feel comfortable with each other. The flicks and give and goes between all of the players were top-notch.

I can't wait for the final.

ZZMitch

I am so torn in this game. On one hand I want to root for Panama the underdogs and I dislike Mexico but on the other hand there is nothing like USA vs Mexico!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom