• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexico better thank the US for a long time lol

Panama done fucked up, all they had to do was hold on for a couple of minutes and they would be in the playoff.

Esiquio

HOOOOOOLY CRAP @ that ending of the match. Dang, when I tuned in at the 70th minute with the US down 0-1 I thought they were just gonna take the loss. WOW what a dagger to Panama - glad as hell those guys lost, they were diving and playing dirty from the 20 minutes I watched.

Bask in the tears of Panama, US reserves

valeo

Yikes. Only chance New Zealand really had in my eyes was if they were to host the first leg.

We are good at parking the bus. 0-0 over in Mexico then a sneaky 1-0 victory in Wellington from a set piece.

p.s. no more US tourists allowed to go to New Zealand. I hate you all.

We just fucked over New Zealand too.

They could have beaten Panama.

US MASTER TROLLS

donovanshades.gif

NoRéN

Yikes. Only chance New Zealand really had in my eyes was if they were to host the first leg.

You think so? I think they are screwed either way. By the looks of middle earth(lol cornballer) their air is clean as fuck. The new zealand players are gonna curl up and die in the azteca smog.

shoplifter

I would have been pissed had it ended in a draw, us doing this is way funnier...this was on the level of

mola-ram.jpg

Crushing their dreams then ripping out their still beating hearts and eating them.

Brad Davis assisted the final two goals. He worked pretty well pinging in crosses once he got warmed up, and that still left room for Castillo to overlap down the line.
I'm emotionally drained and we had nothing to play for. What a roller coaster for 10 minutes.
Ha ha, me too. I need a drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom