• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wanda And The Colossus (by the creators of Ico) Trailer!

Leguna

Banned
There are very few games that I greatly anticipate, this is one of them. I'm looking forward to this game as much as I am to MGS3, Resident Evil 4 and Halo 2. The team working on this game is extremely talented, as is the director Fumito Ueda, who knows how to make an orgasmic game experience.

It gives me great pleasure to introduce the trailer to Wanda And The Colossus (just hit the html link below and either you can watch it stream or download it from the link provided there)...

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_wandacolossus_tgs_2k4.html

Leguna

Banned
Milhouse31:
I have actually written a couple of Final Judgments that have NEVER been posted. I AM writing a huge, passionate article on the present and future of gaming. I'm pulling all the stops on this article. I'm almost done (been writting it off and on for a month).

john tv

As cool as the name sounds (props to AV), Wanda and the Colossus doesn't work (there's more than one giant).

Also, this is TEH OLDE

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
john tv said:
As cool as the name sounds (props to AV), Wanda and the Colossus doesn't work (there's more than one giant).

Also, this is TEH OLDE

Maybe it's just that we haven't seen the REAL colossus yet? The really BIG one! Or maybe...MAYBE...

...the whole WORLD is actually one ENORMOUS colossus!? Holy shit.

Leguna

Banned
john tv:
What the heck are you talking about??? "Wanda and the Colossus doesn't work"???

Bog:
lol

Kiriku:
Is there something I'm missing, is this game based on a book?

Stryder

Seriously, people are going to start getting scared of posting anything in case it isn't new, because of the beat-downs people are getting for posting old news soon

Leguna

Banned
teiresias:
Thanks for clearing that up. I think they meant the singular form of the word because you fight them ONE at a time.

teiresias said:
he's saying there's more than one collosus and yet they only use the singular form of the noun in the title.

Japanese doesn't have singluar/plural nouns, so it's unclear.

In a presentation to the Japanese press, Ueda specifically said there's more than one Colossus (and further explained he was saying this because, in Japanese, the title is unclear).

So: colossi.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Heh, I'll just continue to type "Wanda to Kyozou" simply because it's easier to type on the fly... :p

Top Bottom