• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WAPO: Peter Thiel defends support for Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex

Banned
No you clown dick ass flaw, his follows think he says what he thinks.
"I am basing my support on the supposition that he is just making shit dramatic and does not mean what he says..."

I seriously wish everyone who supported him could burn with him.

Karkador

Banned
Money.

Also a generally elitist culture that is kept isolated by high housing costs. A lot of Silicon Valley folk seem entirely out of touch with reality outside their bubble. Not just politics; they have low rates of vaccinations.

But somehow all of them, along with Donald Trump, are completely in touch with "the struggles of most Americans".

Haunted

well let's try to salvage this shit

recalibrate lawmakers who have lost touch with the struggles of most Americans
this bit should be a goal going forward

a contest between “political dynasties” that have shepherded the country into two major financial crises
while not really accurate, the concept of political dynasties in a modern democracy is something that should be criticised

Trump's a shitstain that's not acceptable under any circumstances and might very well have poisoned the well for meaningful change going forward. Basically, Trump is so shit that he could play right into the hands of the powers that be.

Sanders looks like a fluke, but one can only hope for the US' long-term well-being that the new generation of progressive manages to gain power, quick.

Siegcram

saner, more sensible
Yeah sure, that sounds like Trump. After he would have boosted his ego by attaining the highest political office in the nation no less. I'm sure that would calm him down.

What a twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom