• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyKAC

I found a great guy to make vectors of the emblem design! (Thanks, Toppot!)

So, without further ado, IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! I even included the preview from the website.

1. Plain white emblem:
8HwDLeU.jpg
j1SqCDQ.jpg

2. Orange + transparent bottom:
xByZJyW.jpg
EG76uya.jpg

3. Orange + Light grey:
Kf4JEXv.jpg
vMO1F3W.jpg

4. Orange + Dark grey:
L54BVBr.jpg
qLF3ul0.jpg

Cast your votes!

Also, here's a good thread with in-game examples of clan emblems.

All of them look pretty sick but my vote goes 1>4>2>3.

Flipyap

There's always a Volt who uses Speed only on his way towards the objective - when there's still a game to be played. There's always a savant Frost who uses his bubble on Infested Defense - INSIDE A BASTILLE.

This game.

Someone should get together a team with a Volt (Speed), Vauban (Bounce, Vortex), Frost (Bubble) and let's say... Ember (Fire Blast?) and make a video to show Digital Extremes how the powers they designed work together to create the ultimate co-op game*.

* - As long as the goal when creating a co-op game is to make one where you can skip 90% of the content, where you can make your team unable to see anything, where your teammates can disable the whole team's ability to do ANYTHING (move, attack, use powers - e.g. heal) AND trap it inside a poison cloud... but it's not like most of those things are really "issues", since you can always simply disable enemy AI in the entire area with the push of a button.

Raxum

So i've been getting at least 1 morphic's every time i run War.

I was running the Olympus defense mission with some friends and we were getting 4-5 morphics per 15 wave runs in that. Felt a little ridiculous but definitely got my reserves up for it. Generally find mars good to run for morphics.

Need a better place to get Orokin Cells though...

I was running the Olympus defense mission with some friends and we were getting 4-5 morphics per 15 wave runs in that. Felt a little ridiculous but definitely got my reserves up for it. Generally find mars good to run for morphics.

Need a better place to get Orokin Cells though...

The boss that drops ember bp's is good for orokin cells.

forget his name, Sargus Ruk maybe.

Raxum

The boss that drops ember bp's is good for orokin cells.

forget his name, Sargus Ruk maybe.

Yeah I've been doing that guy, for some reason I just have really bad luck with them, only get one in about 3 runs. Ah well, just means that there's something actually difficult to farm that isn't particular mods I guess.

On that note, has anyone here got Hell's Chamber? One of the guys I play with says it's pretty hard to get a hold of, and I gotta say I've never seen it.

metalshade

Yeah I've been doing that guy, for some reason I just have really bad luck with them, only get one in about 3 runs. Ah well, just means that there's something actually difficult to farm that isn't particular mods I guess.

On that note, has anyone here got Hell's Chamber? One of the guys I play with says it's pretty hard to get a hold of, and I gotta say I've never seen it.

Yeah, I have it, but it only dropped for me once in over 340 hours, so it sure is rare.
On the other hand, thunderbolt, another very rare, has dropped four times for me in the last 75 hours.
RNG, how we hate you, but we just can't give you up!

Hell's chamber is a pretty common reward when doing Xini (eris) defense now, there's always people doing that defense for xp so getting a group for it is pretty easy

Flipyap

I can! I can no longer be bothered to grind in a game with such messed up loot tables (even when they work "correctly"), especially when most of the grindable drops come from a specific boss monster.
...having said that, I'm still on the RAG - can't resist launching this dumpster game whenever a "valuable" alert pops up.

Raxum

Spots open if you and your friends want to join the GAF clan!

Thanks for the offer! However we've already started a small clan ourselves and we are up to building our research labs already T-T. Having fun playing with a small group anyway. Will happily run missions with GAF though.

Yeah, I have it, but it only dropped for me once in over 340 hours, so it sure is rare.
On the other hand, thunderbolt, another very rare, has dropped four times for me in the last 75 hours.

I know that feeling, I spent a while enjoying the bow and tried to find thunderbolt, never got it, finally stopped caring about it and got 3 in a night. Kind of ridiculous. Love the RNG affecting mods but not actual items, makes you feel like you've got at least some control over how you progress, even though you're still at the mercy of the RNG.

Thanks for the offer! However we've already started a small clan ourselves and we are up to building our research labs already T-T. Having fun playing with a small group anyway. Will happily run missions with GAF though.

S'all good! Perhaps we can form one of them clan alliances whenever that become available :)

It's dropped for me like 3 times.

Three or four days in a row of my daily bonus being main weapon XP bonus. I don't even want to buy anything any more now that I've unlocked a second Warframe and have a third lined up, I just want to see a 50-75% with my own eyes.

Blah. Got my brother to finally check this out tonight. He did the tutorial, then we added each other to our friends list and got hit by the "friends always appearing offline" bug. Pretty shitty. Wound up playing something else because of it.

EdmondD

You guys mind if I join the clan? I'm a pretty big fan of this game. I have been wanting to try out the clan weapons especially the Ogris and the laser beam weapon forgot what it's called. In-game name is EdmondD.

Blah. Got my brother to finally check this out tonight. He did the tutorial, then we added each other to our friends list and got hit by the "friends always appearing offline" bug. Pretty shitty. Wound up playing something else because of it.

Never heard of this glitch! Sucks :(

You guys mind if I join the clan? I'm a pretty big fan of this game. I have been wanting to try out the clan weapons especially the Ogris and the laser beam weapon forgot what it's called. In-game name is EdmondD.

Sent!

Can I get an invite to Gaf Clan? Name's DrTeflon
Sent!

Also, weekend event coming up!

DEMegan said:
7VsqnBt.jpg

Get ready for Nightmare Weekend Tenno!

Just like the existing Nightmare mode, these alerts will be ultra-challenging, and will use the same rules and modifiers.
1) The alerts will inform you of the reward - on the hunt for a certain dual stat mod? Stay tuned to alerts for a chance to find it!
2) Completing Alerts to acquire the same mod card more than once is a good strategy towards quicker and cheaper mod fusion.
3) There are a total of 10 different dual-stat mods available; each one will appear multiple times over the weekend.

Alerts will appear Friday, August 23 12PM EDT and end on Monday, August 26 12PM EDT -keep your eyes peeled to find the mods to fuse and try out!

There will be no leader boards posted for Nightmare Weekend, this is an opportunity to collect some rare dual-stat mods and have fun!

Stay alert Tenno!

Yay another "watch the twitter feed" event. Buuuut, I am missing quite a few dual stat mods.

wsippel

Banned
I found a great guy to make vectors of the emblem design! (Thanks, Toppot!)

So, without further ado, IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! I even included the preview from the website.

1. Plain white emblem:
8HwDLeU.jpg
j1SqCDQ.jpg

2. Orange + transparent bottom:
xByZJyW.jpg
EG76uya.jpg

3. Orange + Light grey:
Kf4JEXv.jpg
vMO1F3W.jpg

4. Orange + Dark grey:
L54BVBr.jpg
qLF3ul0.jpg

Cast your votes!

Also, here's a good thread with in-game examples of clan emblems.
Voting for the plain white option. Orange simply doesn't go well with my hot pink color scheme. Or, well, pretty much any color that isn't blue.

Raxum

Sent!

Also, weekend event coming up!

Yay another "watch the twitter feed" event. Buuuut, I am missing quite a few dual stat mods.

Actually looking forward to this event, I haven't done a nightmare mode yet. Planning to farm it as much as I can. Also, I don't watch twitter feeds, I use the Android app (warframe Nexus) to keep updated on alerts. Should be an interesting weekend.

Gbraga

I'm kinda bored of Excalibur, I wish they'd give me a free warframe since when I started playing there weren't many choices.

Raxum

ARGH, I have the pieces for Frost Prime, now I just need the Prime Blueprint! Why does it have to be the lowest droprate out of the pieces? Oh well, more farming it is... And unlocking more areas ready for Nightmare Weekend...

On the plus side, almost finished building Rhino and have a Mag on the way, and now have done a few nightmare modes and gotten some of the dual mods. Now to level them up and polarize some weapons... After this weekend...

Wait, can you play this game without ant Internet connection?

No, because at the end of a mission all your stats and loot pickups get sent to DE's server to update your profile. Say if your internet drops during a mission, you'd get, "Your profile could not be updated!" error message at the end of it and lose everything you just did.

You can play solo though.

Also, nice find, Raz. Will definitely mod Lanka for crit whenever I get it :p

SaintR

ARGH, I have the pieces for Frost Prime, now I just need the Prime Blueprint! Why does it have to be the lowest droprate out of the pieces? Oh well, more farming it is... And unlocking more areas ready for Nightmare Weekend...

On the plus side, almost finished building Rhino and have a Mag on the way, and now have done a few nightmare modes and gotten some of the dual mods. Now to level them up and polarize some weapons... After this weekend...
I know that blue print feel brah...

OatmealMu

Been meaning to try this (I like how the suits look) and downloaded it a few hours ago. Send an invite to "OatmealMu". Thanks.

metalshade

Survival Weekend
Special Survival Alerts

Start: Friday, Aug. 30 @ 12pm EDT
End: Tuesday, Sept. 3 @ 12PM EDT

The Lotus is calling for all available Tenno!

The Lotus is leading a group of Tenno called Alpha Team, to raid hidden valuable supply caches elsewhere in the sector and needs your help to provide support by distracting enemies.

As your enemies advance they will attempt to cut off life support to the sector by draining the ship’s oxygen supply by the second. Fear not, the Lotus will drop supplemental oxygen supplies to buy you time. Enemies also carry personal oxygen supplies that drop as you eliminate them and will help replenish the sector’s oxygen level.

Your objective is to activate oxygen capsules to maintain the sector’s oxygen levels for as long as possible. If oxygen levels expire before the first supply cache is raided-or all players die, the mission fails.

After each successful raid of a supply cache by Alpha Team, the Lotus will distribute wealth in the form of mods, resources, credits and other valuable items.

Enemies get progressively difficult the longer you survive. Fight your way through three tiers of enemies to obtain rewards, survive even longer to earn Leaderboard status.

Rewards:
Participation Event Badge
New Mod – Equilibrium
New Weapon Skin -- Strun Wraith
Gold Statue for first ranked Clans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom