• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few relics according to the codex. How do I access this and what do I do with them?

Relics are used to collect Prime blueprints for warframes and weapons.

Look near the back of your ship by the section where you equip or upgrade your warframe/weapons, to the right of that (if you're facing the equipment area) you should see a stand, thats where you can view all your relics.

To use them you'll be doing separate missions you can find on the navigation screen on the top right. The first symbol is your missions, the second are alerts and I believe the third is the relic missions but someone correct me if I'm wrong. They're split into 4 levels of difficulty (Axi being one of them) and each relic drops one of 6 different items.

You can use the stand in your ship to upgrade your relics to give you a better chance of dropping certain items.

Horrible description all round of relics, but hopefully you get the idea.

Has anyone been able to see how the frequency on QT works now? I hope someone has a before/after check because I think the patch meant to increase the time between staggers (or reduce the staggering overall) but the notes say it's been set back to normal from an earlier fix?

I usually get like 20-30 on a run but that might just be my kavat hooking me up.

As for the new stuff im just farming relics then run them as intact, hoping rng god hooks me up lol.

Just gonna need a bunch of them (30 each sounds fine).

When i was optimistic about RNGGod :/

I have a few relics according to the codex. How do I access this and what do I do with them?

Had made a post about this earlier in the thread hopefully this helps.

You actually open them on a special mission type called a Void fissure mission.

To access them go to the map and at the top right where you see the icons click the icon that looks like 2 lines intersecting (should be the 4th one in the row) and it will bring up a list of missions based on the era of relic you have and the mission type (eg an Axi era relic to be used in an extermination mission). To start just click on a mission with the relic era you have and it will prompt you to select a relic (will default list the relics by the era the mission requires), once you selected the relic it will load the mission (which other people can join with their own relics if you are set to public, etc).

The main aim of the mission is to collect a resource called reactant and you need 10 to open the relic you came in the mission with. To get these you have to kill the golden enemies that spawn as some of them will drop a reactant.

Once you get 10 just complete the mission type's actual objective and head to extraction to claim the content of your opened relic (make sure to pray to RNGGod or Lootcifer :p). If you have a squad with their own relics and they successfully opened them you'll see what they received and can instead pick one of theirs if you liked what they got.

There is another part of the relic system which includes refinement, etc but i'll end it here at the moment

I don't think there is much explanation for this in the game which is a shame.

Its something they need to work more on tbh

VandalD

Has anyone been able to see how the frequency on QT works now? I hope someone has a before/after check because I think the patch meant to increase the time between staggers (or reduce the staggering overall) but the notes say it's been set back to normal from an earlier fix?
I know between some recent point and today's patch that I've had to absolutely spam Reckoning with two buttons to cast it once in order to break out of a QT stagger with my Oberon build. Should hopefully be more of a window so that you can roll out of it now, but I haven't tried it yet. IMO, they should have just left the stagger frequency the same and let you cancel any stagger with a roll.

Primus

You'll face the classic support class problem of people bitching about you even if you do a good job. It's not your fault they have zero energy because they were channeling an ability the entire time, or that they died because they were on the other side of the map but why didn't you heal them anyway?!?!

I've got a mod that converts ragetears to Energy, so I expect I'll be fine.

EDIT: Stats for the new Lenz bow:

jlfd8dvj9edz.png

Holy frijoles, it's as if Dread and Tonkor had a baby and it exploded everywhere.

Can I get one of those sweet invites to the clan? I'm kind of a noob in the game.

Played it about... 2 years ago, and now I can't understand anything that pops in my UI :_D

Maybe I should start from zero again.

My ID is jokera900, nickname Star Platinum, from Greenland.

jokera900 is giving "Does not exist"

VandalD

The first non-silent bow. Makes sense, because explosions. Looking forward to trying it out.
Nice damage, but that charge rate......
:|

No thanks.
Might be all right with a Vile Acceleration. Cernos Prime has a 1.0 charge rate, and it's reasonably quick with VA, going down to .36.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Let me know how it goes. Hope you get one!

Upgraded and opened 3 relics and got nada but then just got a random one from a pub's radiant relic! Let's swap and complete each other's set! My IGN is LiQuitas

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Gotta love when the devs shower us with free reactors and/or catalysts.

I'm sooo tempted to take my garbo 20% daily discount and get a smaller plat pack just so I can get a few slots and potatoes since it's so damn hard to sell items in this game due to the supply/demand imbalance.

The Zarr and Twin Rokkas are such a blast. Zipping around the map launching cannonballs into enemy groups and watching them get torn apart and ragdoll bounce around the map is just too great. Vauban actually surprised me also. Finally got him today and hes alot better to play then he seemed. Would be a good frame to bring into Defense.

Primus

Yeah dude, I'll get on now. Just message me; Glitchesarecool there, and I'm in the Alliance too.

Sorry, I got in before reading this, and got distracted by the Invasion with the Snipetron Vandal part I needed. By the time I got out, you had logged off again. I'll try to hook up with you tomorrow.

The Sedna arena is something else. You fight off against Grineer "gladiators" with unique abilities and tactics, and arena modifiers too; in natural Warframe fashion, you learn what all of this means as you play. Interestingly, it is the one spot where Heavy Impact is a GOAT mod, knocking down most of these super mobs for a free execution.

I'm doing this for you, Chroma. Only for you. (Really glad I got Saryn years back before this Sedna awfulness.)

Matchmaking is screwing up for me and won't match me with anyone. I don't think I'm going to be able to get this dark sword blueprint and it's infuriating me. I'm 3 missions away from unlocking the spot it's at. Only 30 minutes left. :(

You know, if you really want to be able to cruise through sedna, bring Ash with Fatal Teleport.

Good adivce! I was actually grouped with a Fatal Teleport Ash for most of my arena runs--he was a real lifesaver, getting most of the kills in the level 60 version.

Wasn't able to join him against Kela, but she was straightforward enough. It was actually less frustrating than I ever would've guessed.

Upgraded and opened 3 relics and got nada but then just got a random one from a pub's radiant relic! Let's swap and complete each other's set! My IGN is LiQuitas

I'll do the trade when I get home tonight from work. Sorry, I was all busy yesterday and last night. Sound good?

LiQuid!

I'll do the trade when I get home tonight from work. Sorry, I was all busy yesterday and last night. Sound good?

S'all good brother, I'm playing this damn thing every day so I'll be around

VandalD

I can already see the grind it will take to get Mesa , getting those coordinates will take forever.

Any suggestions?
The Mesa grind is real. My only suggestion is to find others who also want Mesa, and use your keys together. Only the person who picks the mission has their key consumed, so if you can trust others to do a key share, then your chances of quickly getting all of the parts is much improved.

The Mesa grind is real. My only suggestion is to find others who also want Mesa, and use your keys together. Only the person who picks the mission has their key consumed, so if you can trust others to do a key share, then your chances of quickly getting all of the parts is much improved.

The other way is much much simpler but your mileage may vary on that one :/

r1chard

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by frame choices. I started out with Volt and enjoyed it enough that I splurged a little and got Volt Prime. I'm finding though that in my solo play in later levels (after Pluto) I can't just run around causing havoc with Volt without having some sort of health regen. So, recommendations of frames for solo play, please?

VandalD

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by frame choices. I started out with Volt and enjoyed it enough that I splurged a little and got Volt Prime. I'm finding though that in my solo play in later levels (after Pluto) I can't just run around causing havoc with Volt without having some sort of health regen. So, recommendations of frames for solo play, please?
Rhino is an early option, since his Iron Skin prevents him taking damage to his health or shields as long as it's up, so no need for healing. Likewise with Nezha and his Warding Halo. Nidus has good self healing without extra mods. Inaros and Oberon have great self healing if you have a Rage mod. Trinity can heal herself and the squad, and has an ability to give herself the energy to do it.

Saprol

At least for equinox it's running a simple boss assassination. Still need 8 drops but I wasn't required to do weird mission types or farm C rotations in endless modes.

LiQuid!

Thank the LORD for warframe.market. I was stressing so hard about frame/weapon slots with so much shit cooking but I made a relative fortune today selling the spoils of opening relics all night yesterday. Literally paid to play.

You up for trading right now?

Thanks again for this. Got Banshee and a new flamethrower cooking thanks to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom