• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Ronin Ray

Grimløck;121148215 said:
not a fan of the design, especially the "eyes." we shall see how she plays, though. she might be fun as hell.

LFs8EkiZcj.png

I like it. She looks like a court jester. I wonder if that's what they were going for.

manfestival

Grimløck;121148215 said:
not a fan of the design, especially the "eyes." we shall see how she plays, though. she might be fun as hell.

LFs8EkiZcj.png

MUDKIP IS FINALLY Here....

well look at her guns. Those freakin things look awesome

Ferr986

Guys, whats the current "fair" price for an Orthos Prime ? I may be looking into buying one but I dont know how much people usually ask for...

Grimløck;121148215 said:

LFs8EkiZcj.png

Looks like Saryn and Nova had a child, Its time to return to warframe.

Also she looks like an Ajolote.

ajolotePortada.jpg

Ferr986

Grimløck;121161388 said:
i would say around 40 plat. i can give you a blueprint and handle if you need them. i'm not sure where the blades drop now, but you shouldn't pay more than 20-30p or so for them.

wow that would be nice, not sure if I will need it. See, I got a suposedly decent offer for the full set for 20p, and I say "suposedly" because the dude bailed out after trading me the handle and the 2 blades, he told me he was out of transactions, so Im left without the BP. I got quite angry and he asured me tomorrow will give me the bp, but Im not to sure about it. Thats why I dont like the markets... :/

bLaiSe

Grimløck;121148215 said:

LFs8EkiZcj.png
Dear Warframe character designers,

Consume less drugs when designing the next frame pls.

Thanks.

HORRORSHØW

wow that would be nice, not sure if I will need it. See, I got a suposedly decent offer for the full set for 20p, and I say "suposedly" because the dude bailed out after trading me the handle and the 2 blades, he told me he was out of transactions, so Im left without the BP. I got quite angry and he asured me tomorrow will give me the bp, but Im not to sure about it. Thats why I dont like the markets... :/

okay. cool. the bp is yours. what's your psn id so i know who to look for?

Ronin Ray

ronin showing off cause hes warframe rich thanks to loki prime :(

Lol Nah I am a poor man compared to most in the clan. But loki prime has helped put my warframes through college lol. I have a bunch of weapons building or built I also want to have the last frames and sentinels I need to level ready this weekend because I am push this mastery rank as hard as I can. So I hope your on some time this weekend Ham so we can talk about strip clubs human trafficking and ninja turtle breast

manfestival

Lol Nah I am a poor man compared to most in the clan. But loki prime has helped put my warframes through college lol. I have a bunch of weapons building or built I also want to have the last frames and sentinels I need to level ready this weekend because I am push this mastery rank as hard as I can. So I hope your on some time this weekend Ham so we can talk about strip clubs human trafficking and ninja turtle breast

OH SO NOW YOU WANT TO LEVEL WEAPONS?! You were always on us for leveling weapons for the sake of master rank! You have finally come to the dark side!

Ronin Ray

OH SO NOW YOU WANT TO LEVEL WEAPONS?! You were always on us for leveling weapons for the sake of master rank! You have finally come to the dark side!

I hit the wall and I have nothing really left to do but level stuff. I got good advice about leveling stuff up. So having the Brakk makes leveling rifles and shotguns so much easier. I will not play with a weapon if I don't like it but now I have a viable way around that.

Ronin Ray

Just logged in and I have a spare chassis but need systems, but thanks for the blueprint, anything you need that I might have to trade?

I need a Frost Prime Blue Print and Ember Prime part, cant remenber which. Honestly I need t1 and t4 sur keys. So If you have them I would be happy to run them with you.

manfestival

I hit the wall and I have nothing really left to do but level stuff. I got good advice about leveling stuff up. So having the Brakk makes leveling rifles and shotguns so much easier. I will not play with a weapon if I don't like it but now I have a viable way around that.

yeah just take everything else out and boom. use the fun gun and keep the other weapons sided. I can give you an ember prime part. let me know

Ferr986

Grimløck;121187515 said:
okay. cool. the bp is yours. what's your psn id so i know who to look for?

sorry for taking long to answer. My ID is FerrSv. Im trying to get in contact with the dude who sold me the other stuff yesterday but hes not appearing....

Ferr986

Grimløck;121347397 said:
tried messaging you in-game but you're offline. sent a friend request on warframe.

Yeah I was already sleeping.
Good news though, today finally that dude gave me the BP I already bought (after a lot of messaging), so all is good now. Still I appreciate a lot your offer, thanks you, really :)

Kurod

Banned
How good is Steel Fibre? I don't see many Rhino builds have it even though it seems good for that warframe.

Is armor not important at high levels?

I'll say this. My Valkyr, using steel fibre, has an armor rating of 1140 and can still get overwhelmed in T4 void and other high level areas. It is good for giving me some extra breathing room to activate hysteria but I have a bad habit of trying to use it a bit late and ending up dead mid cast. Maybe natural talent can help me with that /shrug.

manfestival

thats nice of you. the alpha wouldnt let me use any of the features, which totally sucked. i guess thats the price I "pay" for not being ps+

Liljagare

Just a heads up to management, will be going on Vacation!! for a bit, so will be offline for about two weeks.. so I don't get kicked.. :p

Hope everyone has a good one!

Top Bottom