• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

HORRORSHØW

the bo prime looks dope. it copters, too.

BsI6-h8CQAEtuG0.jpg:medium

Amon37

I know when I played a bunch yesterday, there was one time where a T4 Survival host kicked a Loki Prime saying they're useless. lol

Disarm is nice, but we all prefer getting shit killed instead.

Someone told me I couldn't play in there t3 defense, that my setup wasn't right. I was using rhino prime and my boltor prime. I was like wtf really, I'm just as efficient at killing hit with with a gun as a frame with an AoE attack.

I know when I played a bunch yesterday, there was one time where a T4 Survival host kicked a Loki Prime saying they're useless. lol

Disarm is nice, but we all prefer getting shit killed instead.

How do you kick someone in this game?

I thought you could only ever wait for them to leave or quit the squad and reform.

Anyone else receive the 10 rare fusion cores from the lotus? I'm assuming it's for doing that broken alert on Monday.

I thought you could only ever wait for them to leave or quit the squad and reform.

Anyone else receive the 10 rare fusion cores from the lotus? I'm assuming it's for doing that broken alert on Monday.

i think so. i got cores, dunno if it was 10

bLaiSe

Yeah, you just reinvite people I guess.
I got a reactor and the fusion cores. And there's a fusion core alert on right now, too! They are giving out potatoes like candy. I have more reactors then I could ever use, haha.

Yeah, you just reinvite people I guess.
I got a reactor and the fusion cores. And there's a fusion core alert on right now, too! They are giving out potatoes like candy. I have more reactors then I could ever use, haha.

So they usually don't give out potatoes like this? Maybe I should conserve some.

Bossun

Man I'm so angry right now. I didn't know about the warframes and weapons slots you could buy with plat and used mine on a skin.

I wanted my slots...

If anyone has the Wyrm Prime BP or piece the other piece I'm missing (not the cranium of caparace), I'd he willing to trade plat for it.

Does anyone have either?

Amon37

Well my to do list tonight

1. Open up pluto-sechura
2. Gain lots of xp
3. Forma more
4. Repeat 1-3

Possibly with a t4 here and there and a visit to Alad V to get more neural sensors to make more formas

Grimløck;120474370 said:
got a chance to try a properly-modded nova. her mp is fantastic.

I like to think mine is properly modded, I've spent the most time with Nova because she's my favourite. 4 formas and a complete re-mod after the changes to MP, luckily the new mods all fit with my polarities.

I have Max duration with a bit of range (to counter the negative) and strength.

I've been taking a break from Warframe for a bit, hoping to jump back in with update 14.

Any reasonable ETAs on when we could see that drop?

Keep an eye on the PC version, they're up above 13.9 now, so as soon as they receive 14 (and the subsequent bug fixes) they'll probably get our update submitted.

Dave1988

Attention! There's a rail conflict going on right now on Hieracon, Pluto with a 200k battleplay (Reserve: 115 million creds). Go and get rich.

Mrcapcom

I like to think mine is properly modded, I've spent the most time with Nova because she's my favourite. 4 formas and a complete re-mod after the changes to MP, luckily the new mods all fit with my polarities.

I have Max duration with a bit of range (to counter the negative) and strength.

Keep an eye on the PC version, they're up above 13.9 now, so as soon as they receive 14 (and the subsequent bug fixes) they'll probably get our update submitted.

Can you post yoru build? I haven't touched her since the update to her. It was terrible the slow crawl of MP put me off playing as Nova smh

manfestival

I swear I was playing with someone from GAF the other night. I think it was diecast and variant and I was saying that word on the street is that lebron was going to cleveland. You kinda scoffed at the notion but its official now!

Can you post yoru build? I haven't touched her since the update to her. It was terrible the slow crawl of MP put me off playing as Nova smh

This is my Current and Final build except maxing Redirection eventually (if they now leave her alone)

http://goo.gl/LQ5ce8

I actually love the changes done to MP, the slow moving wave spreading out across the map capturing new enemies as they foolishly wander into it.

It's now a Buff/Debuff rather than a destroy everything that moves in an instant, and I find it invaluable to any team hoping to survive for a long time against every increasing enemy strength and force.

Because of the 200% damage received by the enemy and the 60% reduction in their attack and movement speed, it scales with them.

% increase in an ability >>>>>> fixed damage figure

manfestival

Yeah, pneumonia.

So I'm looking for Ember Prime systems and Wyrm Prime systems/BP.

Anyone have 'em? I'll trade for them if needed, but I'd rather stay in-clan than trade with some random person.

I have both, whachugot?! lol
I have wyrm systems and ember prime systems

I think I need a frost prime chassis and uhh

LTTP

PSN: P33KAJ3W

just finished Mercury, have mic will play.

If you need help running anything, just let us know. I am down to help you get some gear

LTTP

PSN: P33KAJ3W

just finished Mercury, have mic will play.

1) I'm not sure how that username got through account approval.
2) I doubt many people will want to play with someone with a blatantly racist ID.
3) If you actually pass the age rating for Warframe and still use that username, you might want to reexamine your maturity.

Unless, as they said, you are jewish.

And I might have a first chassis, to above.

Yeah, I'll check in an hour to see if I have it, manfestival. What's your in-game name?

And i suppose you'll only do one for one, yeah? Anything else you need so i could grab both if so?

Top Bottom