• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Helms from before around the last update had stats. Well some of em. I think from valkar on they don't. So her, nekros, oberon and zephyr for sure never had stats for their alternate helms.

Amon37

And of those helms there are only a few that are in demand, I have one the Aura Trinity helm but I want the Rhino Vanguard helm as it increases sprint speed.

David___

Banned
Helms from before around the last update had stats. Well some of em. I think from valkar on they don't. So her, nekros, oberon and zephyr for sure never had stats for their alternate helms.

From Nova's 2nd helm on. Only one of her helmets(Flux) has the stats while the other one doesn't.

Edgeward

Finally Life strike. Now I'm not sure how to configure my Dragon nikana around it. I was planning to upgrade it but the channel efficiency skyrockets

0sF4xJRh.jpg

0wbmdr0.jpg

Bow to me, Warframe mortals, for I have accidentally found a glitch to get out of the tower 4 mission map become a Warframe god.

do survival missions stop giving rewards when life support runs out or when the last person dies after having 5 health from having no life support?

When LS reaches 0.

Damnit. Was wondering if there would be any potential utility in it. Such as me staying down there, someone staying in the revive prompt near the pods and then reving and leaving after x amount of time.

Oh well. Cool, useless glitch it is.

Also, the second screenshot was my dead body after using dive bomb to my death while bombing. They could see it on the map just lying there with the dive bomb effect around it perpetually.

ksdixon

I don't get this game at all. So far (3 levels in) I just seem to be trailing behind my teammates as they hack consoles or kill specific target enemies, with me as mop-up support afterwards. Running ahead does me no favors either as I don't know where to go. Am I missing the point or something?

EekTheKat

For some odd reason I feel compelled to finish building that Braton Prime. It's been staring at me in the foundry for months now with a couple of missing pieces. I rarely if ever do T3D so for the most part I missed out on a couple of pieces that drops from there.

I've been decking out all my weapons with Fast hands lately - it may not be the way to go for maxing out DPS but some weapons feel so much better with a fast reload.

The same with Bows and fire rate - I'd rather be able to shoot two fast charging arrows vs one slow charging arrow that does more damage. I

I seemed to have accidentally picked up all the parts for a Burston Prime along the way though, haven't cooked it yet since Orokin Cells are a bit scarce for me at the moment.

Wyrm prime is kind of disappointing so far, went all in on it so far and the grineer flamethrowers have been eating the poor thing for lunch.

I think it's because there's either no fancy graphic attached to the Wyrm's AE knockdown effect - which could be a good thing I suppose since it wouldn't be an additional distraction.

Got an Orthos Prime done last night as well, it's taking a while to get use to but the attack range is nice.

My current strategy is basically solo as much as possible - since quite a few things I've been going after are not pieces that people usually want, not to mention they'll usually abandon the game if the part they want drops or stay after the drop that I want.

Lex Prime is cooking, might finish that Glaive Prime and probably see about getting a gleaming talon somehow.

Do they plan to have event mods like High Voltage be normal drops like they did with Corrupted Vor and Malignant force?

Really hate having to get into the Platinum trading business to get these things.

Also, I'm trying to get Tranquil Cleave which drops off those melee grineer on Jungle and Arid lands. It's a pretty damn low chance.

bLaiSe

Do they plan to have event mods like High Voltage be normal drops like they did with Corrupted Vor and Malignant force?

Really hate having to get into the Platinum trading business to get these things.

Also, I'm trying to get Tranquil Cleave which drops off those melee grineer on Jungle and Arid lands. It's a pretty damn low chance.
I think there's a pretty high chance they will. Maybe they even said something about this on the devstream, but I'm not sure.

Does no one have the Ember Prime systems apart from Ham? I know I can grab 'em from trading for 5-10 plat, but I'd rather give it to one of you all.

1) I'm not sure how that username got through account approval.
2) I doubt many people will want to play with someone with a blatantly racist ID.
3) If you actually pass the age rating for Warframe and still use that username, you might want to reexamine your maturity.

Unless, as they said, you are jewish.

And I might have a first chassis, to above.

1. The word Jew is not inherently racist. How is Pikajew racist? I don't get it.

2. If it were racist (which I don't see how it is), it doesn't make it OK just because he is of that race.

3. We had a guy on GAF with the tag "Killajew Smith" for the longest time. That shit is racist and it didn't seem to bother the mods. Maybe the guy was Jewish, I guess that makes it OK then.

I wonder what melee weapon ends up being better. I'm still not ranked enough for the Dragon Nikana, but until I see how the stance attacks, I'm not really digging its range.

Maybe Orthos Prime ends up being better for big packs.

Grimløck;120811852 said:
cambria, earth. they're highly populated there. bring nekros and desecrate everything.

Yeah I need my Nekros running for that. Been farming it with no luck until I get Nekros going.

Pilgor

I wonder what melee weapon ends up being better. I'm still not ranked enough for the Dragon Nikana, but until I see how the stance attacks, I'm not really digging its range.

Yeah I need my Nekros running for that. Been farming it with no luck until I get Nekros going.

Dakra Prime with Crimson Dervish is my favorite. An already strong weapon + 300% bonus damage.

Amon37

I really am not liking the dragon Nikana that much. I really want a to get a dakra prime handle and try that.

Ronin Ray

Are Oberon's hated?

I've been with a few people that just spazzed out at me using the Oberon.

Yes he is but honestly somebody is bitching about every frame. But if you mod and build them right then there all fine. Most might not be cut out for late game action but most people don't play to those levels so its fine.

EekTheKat

Somebody for some reason or rather demanded that I use Zephyr's tornado skill in a simple key farming session.

Zephyr's tornado skill has a small chance of glitching out certain enemies on certain maps, the map I was on was one of them, and I wasn't about to throw away a farming session on someone else's whim.

On the bright side, got my Glaive Prime cooking right now, though I'll need to farm up Gleaming Talon somehow to make the most out of it lol.

Braton Prime does feel weaker than most other Prime rifles, but the weapon spread is pretty low and there's virtually no recoil on the thing.

I still have a Burston Prime and Dakra Prime sitting in the foundry, but I'm way short of the 25 Orokin Cells needed to make both right now.

1. The word Jew is not inherently racist. How is Pikajew racist? I don't get it.

2. If it were racist (which I don't see how it is), it doesn't make it OK just because he is of that race.

3. We had a guy on GAF with the tag "Killajew Smith" for the longest time. That shit is racist and it didn't seem to bother the mods. Maybe the guy was Jewish, I guess that makes it OK then.

6A mod gave Eznark that tag and it is a running joke that he is super racist, that is why he got that tag.

HORRORSHØW

tenno, put on your nikes! it's time for our second obstacle course tourney. the format will be the same as last time's. you will post your two best times through the obstacle course (via pictures). the tenno with the best (lowest) combined time will be declared the winner. i believe the last winner was davidballz__. the prizes this time are:

1. 200 plat
2. 100 plat
3. 50 plat​

the challenge will last for two weeks (until 7/28). good luck everyone! this goes without saying but suspicious scores (sub 20 seconds) will be scrutinized.

Top Bottom