• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

VariantX

No problem man, thanks for the invite.

Also does anyone play anymore like they used to? I was on last night and barely anyone was on.

Probably you'll see more people online when the next update drops pretty soon. I really only play between 1-3 hours every other day (between 5-8 pm est) I'm out of stuff to do except grind for more mastery ranks.

Darvan

Question is it hard to get the Latron Prime rifle ? I'm using Excalibur and the normal Latron rifle it's maxed already to 30 do you guy's have any good mod suggestion's for the Latron that I can use till I reach those other planet's to get some of those powerful cards. Thanks

Kurod

Banned
Oh frabjous day! Callooh callay! I finally got all the Brakk parts and it's cooking in the foundry. That dang barrel did not want to drop. I had 7 blueprints and 5 receivers before I got that damned thing.

Alric

Grimløck;125068469 said:
for starters, loki is considered one of the more difficult frames to begin with because he doesn't reach his potential until he has better mods to max out his invisibility. that said, he is absolutely one of the best frames in the game.

if you're strugging with the mastery 0 >1 test with the braton, you either need better mods for your braton or a new weapon, but the braton should be more than enough to pass the test. stick to mods that increase damage such as serration, heavy caliber, split chamber and elemental mods. those may be a little difficult to get right now, however. it would help to know which mods you have on the braton.

for loki's mods, you're going to want duration mods such as continuity and narrow minded. you don't necessarily need health because his invisibility should be more than enough to get you through. are you failing the mastery test because you're running out of time or because you're dying? list the mods you have equipped for loki, too.

secondaries shouldn't really matter right now. concentrate on increasing the damage potential of your primary. for melee, you may want to try the mire or heat sword--they're relatively fast weapons, and when you're invisible as loki, you're melee damage increases.

i haven't been playing much lately, unfortunately, but i'm sure people in the clan can help you get better, prime weapons. just ask!

The only thing I got for my Rifle is ammo mods. I've yet to come accross the Serration, Heavy Calibur or Split Chamber mod but if you know of any places that drop them let me know. I'm currently reaching the end of Earth and was going to go to Saturn next to get some matterials to build a Sentinel.

Speaking of which I'm torn between Carrier and Shade. I've got a Loki frame like I mentioned earlier and I know the invisibility of the Shade would be helpful but I also want to increase my money and items income. I do have a ghost and Revenge mod but no Sentinel yet. Anyone have a recommendation?

Dave1988

Question guys. Are the dark sectors in Saturn and Ceres good places to farm orkin cells? Need them badly.

Nope, all the 3 out of 4 rails are being contested at the moment and the fourth rails has a 1% resource tax. You're better off farming Uncle Ruk on Saturn or joining an Orokin Derelict Defense with a Nekros atm.

Silk04

Nope, all the 3 out of 4 rails are being contested at the moment and the fourth rails has a 1% resource tax. You're better off farming Uncle Ruk on Saturn or joining an Orokin Derelict Defense with a Nekros atm.

If there not contested do orkin cells spawn there?

HORRORSHØW

The only thing I got for my Rifle is ammo mods. I've yet to come accross the Serration, Heavy Calibur or Split Chamber mod but if you know of any places that drop them let me know. I'm currently reaching the end of Earth and was going to go to Saturn next to get some matterials to build a Sentinel.

Speaking of which I'm torn between Carrier and Shade. I've got a Loki frame like I mentioned earlier and I know the invisibility of the Shade would be helpful but I also want to increase my money and items income. I do have a ghost and Revenge mod but no Sentinel yet. Anyone have a recommendation?

carrier all the way. have you tried the mastery rank test again? i was on a little bit last night. if i see you when i'm on, we'll run through some void missions to get you better weapons and mods.

oh, and i should add: before going to saturn, you may want to run the venus boss a few times so you can get all the parts for rhino. he'll make your life considerably easier in warframe at this early stage.

Alric

Could someone explain this "Contested" business? I don't understand but I do see some areas where I fight hordes of monsters and something about a clan or something and % of money/items at the bottom before I start.

Grimløck;125415095 said:
carrier all the way. have you tried the mastery rank test again? i was on a little bit last night. if i see you when i'm on, we'll run through some void missions to get you better weapons and mods.

oh, and i should add: before going to saturn, you may want to run the venus boss a few times so you can get all the parts for rhino. he'll make your life considerably easier in warframe at this early stage.

Ok cool. I know I have the Chasis and Systems Blueprints I believe for the Rhino and enough parts to make one of them but I don't remember exactly. Also, I haven't yet tried the test again just been going through earth and repeating other areas.

ZangBa

So, what are the rules for friends joining the clan again? My friend has his GAF account pending so it will probably take awhile for him to join in on the forums. I've been running him through the game and doing alerts, voids, and all that jazz. I'm sure he'd be down for doing future events, he's been enjoying the game as far as I can tell. If it's not possible then it's all good, just curious.

HORRORSHØW

So, what are the rules for friends joining the clan again? My friend has his GAF account pending so it will probably take awhile for him to join in on the forums. I've been running him through the game and doing alerts, voids, and all that jazz. I'm sure he'd be down for doing future events, he's been enjoying the game as far as I can tell. If it's not possible then it's all good, just curious.

what's his psn id? pm me if you don't feel comfortable posting it.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Heads up everyone, tomorrow's devstream will be live from Gamescom.

They're teasing a big reveal (rumored to be a new enemy faction).

ZangBa

A new faction would shake things up a bit, I think. I'd definitely like to see that, but I want to see the focus system added in a bit more.

Tuning in, how late will they start?

Let's see what big announcement they have then, draw me back in (update 14 surely will anyway) until Destiny consumes me.

It's on.

manfestival

whats with the dude wearing the beanie? hes a fashion mess. beanie, blazer, plain white v neck, pink shorts, and those atrocious slip ons

Fly into space killing enemies.
I don't know if that was the coolest thing ever, or if it was the game jumping the shark entirely.

Pretty sure I'd rather have Parkour 2.0, Stealth 2.0, and new enemy behaviors than space blasting or swimming, but I'm curious to see what they have in mind.

I'll give em this - I sure as hell never saw that coming.

Top Bottom