• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Vauban had me almost crying from laughter because I was tossing down jump pads earlier.

Also, what the hell are the things you get after survival or rescue missions that appear next to credits on the reward screen?

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
XP for either the solar map or towards mastery rank I believe. I dunno what the map XP means/is used for.

also amon I do have an extra galive bp/shimmering blight

Amon37

The only other thing I really want is an arcane vanguard helm but I don't think anyone has any extra? I can do a combo of plat and mods or parts or whatever

Someone should nab something for me for plat. I need 30 for tomorrow.

Also, Blaise (or whoever), our new guy needs a better weapon than the MK1-Braton, lol. I feel bad for him.

Amon37

Also, Blaise (or whoever), our new guy needs a better weapon than the MK1-Braton, lol. I feel bad for him.

I might have some extra full prime sets but it's the 10 cells that's the bitch at that stage.

Also just a regular boltor is decent for lower levels

bLaiSe

He shouldn't start off with a Boltor Prime if he's still rocking the MK-1 Braton lol

He shouldn't start off with a Boltor Prime if he's still rocking the MK-1 Braton lol

he has a grasp of everything. just has been mining rare resources as opposed to prime stuff.

he's leveled two frames to 30 with the braton already, lol

edit: and got the orthos prime on his own, I guess. MR4 too. Not quite "new" even though it's only been a week, lol

he has a grasp of everything. just has been mining rare resources as opposed to prime stuff.

edit: and got the orthos prime on his own, I guess. MR4 too. Not quite "new" even though it's only been a week, lol

If he's done all that, he can get his own weapon.
Must be his choice to stick with that gun.

Is 14.1 definitely coming today, confirmed?
Or just a well educated guess.

VariantX

Why not just get the regular and much more useful Braton now that hes got the mastery for the MK-1? The MK-1 is just hot garbage and should be dumped the second you hit 30 with it. Its like trying to fight with child-safe scissors

Never mind, guys. Figured since people were helpful when I was starting, he could grab some shit.

I'll throw some stuff I have his way. Didn't figure it'd be a huge to-do or the ask if we need anything only counted to those of us who'd been here for a month.

Seeing as how Breeding Grounds starts soon, however, it might be helpful if all active people had serviceable guns from the start. I tossed all of the Boar Prime parts his way except the barrel, if someone has it.

14.1 is confirmed for around 2 PM EST. No word on if Breeding Grounds starts right away or a day or so later.

bLaiSe

Never mind, guys. Figured since people were helpful when I was starting, he could grab some shit.

I'll throw some stuff I have his way. Didn't figure it'd be a huge to-do or the ask if we need anything only counted to those of us who'd been here for a month.

Seeing as how Breeding Grounds starts soon, however, it might be helpful if all active people had serviceable guns from the start. I tossed all of the Boar Prime parts his way except the barrel, if someone has it.

14.1 is confirmed for around 2 PM EST. No word on if Breeding Grounds starts right away or a day or so later.
Of course he can get some stuff. I was just saying if he's still using the Braton, he should buy a few weapons from the market for mastery (IIRC you have to be mastery 3 to use the Boltor P) and to get the hang of the regular weapons before moving to the OP Prime stuff.

Yeah I think I must've worded it wrong.

If he's MR 4 and still using a MK-1 Braton, either he loves the gun, or he's a sucker for punishment.
There are so many guns he could've bought blueprints for by now.

Just speaking from my own experience, the real beauty of this game is the feeling you get when you earn new guns/frames etc on your own and everything really starts to feel worth it.
Getting gifted a Prime weapon without at least trying, before the RNG pushes you to the ground and kicks dust in your face, lessens the experience, even if you do get an awesome upgrade.
I'm happy to trade parts, heck I need some things too.

What Mastery is the Boltor locked behind?
While not as good as the Prime version, it's still a great gun to get you through a lot, especially after having only a Braton.

Does he have all the Mods?
I could do with some doubles on corrupted if anyone wants to do some vault runs sometime.

I have enough spare Boar Prime parts to build 2, but only 1 BP.

Alric

I've got a frame recommendation question. So I've been playing these last 2 weeks as Loki and it's been a blast but I think it's time to try and find mats for a new frame and try building one. I was wondering if anyone has a fun frame that the blueprints can be somewhat easily found.

It might be weird but I want to stick with a male frame and preferably one that has fun AOE or crowd control abilities. Since I've been using Loki only I've pretty much been distracting and going invisible to do major damage. If you have a fun frame that I could possibly locate the blueprints for please let me know. I'm loving the game and figured a lot of you guys have tried a bunch of different frames and might have a better idea.

glaurung

I've got a frame recommendation question. So I've been playing these last 2 weeks as Loki and it's been a blast but I think it's time to try and find mats for a new frame and try building one. I was wondering if anyone has a fun frame that the blueprints can be somewhat easily found.

It might be weird but I want to stick with a male frame and preferably one that has fun AOE or crowd control abilities. Since I've been using Loki only I've pretty much been distracting and going invisible to do major damage. If you have a fun frame that I could possibly locate the blueprints for please let me know. I'm loving the game and figured a lot of you guys have tried a bunch of different frames and might have a better idea.
I recommend Ash. You can farm blueprints for him from Titania, Uranus. Might be too far for you, so get a good taxi.

Ash is easily my favorite frame, because his teleporting stab attack coupled with Natural Talents is beastly. It can clear entire groups of enemies in seconds, full autopilot mode.

Of course he can get some stuff. I was just saying if he's still using the Braton, he should buy a few weapons from the market for mastery (IIRC you have to be mastery 3 to use the Boltor P) and to get the hang of the regular weapons before moving to the OP Prime stuff.

I think he has MR4 from leveling secondaries and melee weapons along with Loki/Rhino.
OP will help for the event however.

Yeah I think I must've worded it wrong.

If he's MR 4 and still using a MK-1 Braton, either he loves the gun, or he's a sucker for punishment.
There are so many guns he could've bought blueprints for by now.

Just speaking from my own experience, the real beauty of this game is the feeling you get when you earn new guns/frames etc on your own and everything really starts to feel worth it.
Getting gifted a Prime weapon without at least trying, before the RNG pushes you to the ground and kicks dust in your face, lessens the experience, even if you do get an awesome upgrade.
I'm happy to trade parts, heck I need some things too.

What Mastery is the Boltor locked behind?
While not as good as the Prime version, it's still a great gun to get you through a lot, especially after having only a Braton.

Does he have all the Mods?
I could do with some doubles on corrupted if anyone wants to do some vault runs sometime.

I have enough spare Boar Prime parts to build 2, but only 1 BP.

1) it took me a while to buy a new one thanks to the Warframe Learning Curve™ too.
2) I agree. However, the Boar Prime I got from Bitmap/others helped because I had a viable gun for void missions.
3) I just had him get the Boltor BP yesterday.
4) doubt it. I still don't at MR7. Vault runs are mandatory with Mirage though now.

Alric

I recommend Ash. You can farm blueprints for him from Titania, Uranus. Might be too far for you, so get a good taxi.

Ash is easily my favorite frame, because his teleporting stab attack coupled with Natural Talents is beastly. It can clear entire groups of enemies in seconds, full autopilot mode.

Awesome, Ash was one of the few I was looking at. Seems really Ninja like and that's awesome. I'll have to see if I've made it to uranus or not. i really don't remember. I tend to lately be making my way to areas that I need materials from.
The other few I was looking at were Frost, Oberon, Nekros and Volt. I like Vaubans Vortex ability but I hate how people have used his bounce skill to the point it's annoyed me during missions.

Ferr986

Story mode is kinda buggy right now for me. Everytime I get an upgrade for my ship, I cant install it till i quit and restart the game (should have skipped the story mode alltogether...)

Stupidly chose to do the tutorial (didn't want no option to try it if I skipped), and now i'm stuck on the ship without an option and circle doing nothing to open the star map.

Dave1988

Stupidly chose to do the tutorial (didn't want no option to try it if I skipped), and now i'm stuck on the ship without an option and circle doing nothing to open the star map.

Restart Betafarm. I'm getting the same glitch every time I get a new ship component. Have to restart every time for the waypoint marker to appear.

Thanks, DE.

Sye d'Burns

Restart Betafarm. I'm getting the same glitch every time I get a new ship component. Have to restart every time for the waypoint marker to appear.

Thanks, DE.

I had to restart after two of the missions to get the waypoint to come up.

Working on the Breeding Grounds operation now. Pretty cool stuff. I like the mode.

I also fell through the map.

Hm.

HORRORSHØW

Post a pic and I will give you 100 plat. I swear no one reads my post lol

Bvlp2dLIMAAPUhk.jpg:large

thanks but give it to someone who gets her legitimately.

ZangBa

How you guys make so much plat, damn. Should I be crafting the 15 or so arcane helms I have sitting in my foundry and selling them?

Ronin Ray

How you guys make so much plat, damn. Should I be crafting the 15 or so arcane helms I have sitting in my foundry and selling them?

I made my plat off of selling loki prime parts. Some guys in the clan with big plat did a bunch of transmutation and got rare stance mods which sold for big plat i think. I wouldn't sell any arcane helms unless the dupes and the more you wait the more the price goes up.

Fuck.

What do you need for a rhino one?

And I work in an hour 5-9 CST ronin.

If you're on later, I will be. Otherwise, toss it to Eld and he'll likely be on later.

edit: finally an egg!

Top Bottom