• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I don't know if that was the coolest thing ever, or if it was the game jumping the shark entirely.

Pretty sure I'd rather have Parkour 2.0, Stealth 2.0, and new enemy behaviors than space blasting or swimming, but I'm curious to see what they have in mind.

I'll give em this - I sure as hell never saw that coming.

I feel exactly the same.

Anyone willing to be nice and toss mag prime systems my way? Dome kid just scammed me out of 30p and left me without em. Uploading the video to send to de now.

ZangBa

Don't know how I feel about this spaceship stuff, just doesn't really seem necessary for the game. I'd rather they focus on strengthening the core mechanics/design at this point. I do like more tile-sets, though.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Is the game down for anyone else right now? Guess I'll try that P.T. demo thing.

@wsox I don't have one, need that part too, but I have 1(2?) t3 survival we can run if you don't get a replacement.

Edit: nvm game is back. Weird.

VariantX

Don't know how I feel about this spaceship stuff, just doesn't really seem necessary for the game. I'd rather they focus on strengthening the core mechanics/design at this point. I do like more tile-sets, though.

I agree. But tuning level scaling, enemy behavior, fixing the buggy traps in the grineer galleon tilesets, and balancing weapons ain't as headli ne catching as space ninjas with jetpacks and space wolves. We are at least getting some new tile sets and enemy units soon.

Is the game down for anyone else right now? Guess I'll try that P.T. demo thing.

@wsox I don't have one, need that part too, but I have 1(2?) t3 survival we can run if you don't get a replacement.

Edit: nvm game is back. Weird.

Nah. It was up for me. But i was already logged in.

I just grabbed one for 10p. No big deal. Hope the asshat gets banned though. Avoid pyro-maniac94. Kcarpe asked what his name was then refused to answer why he asked, lol.

I'm just getting the video somewhere I can host it then sending it to DE. Can't wait to see if the asshole gets banned. Got the chat and everything in it

Also, the new dojos look awful. First time I saw one was at that kid's.

It's the loki helm for me. Then systems for mag/ember prime. Always one part that seems more elusive.
I don't even know where Mag Prime parts drop. :lol

I had the systems but gave em to my buddy (the new guy in the clan). If I fond another, I'll shoot em your way.

If anyone here has an extra Loki Prime chassis they don't need, I have 10p and a shit ton of prime weapon parts to toss your way. Depends what ya need.

Amon37

I'll check my parts when I get on later and get back to you guys.

I know I don't have any extra loki parts except a BP but I might have more ember/mag parts.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I have extra loki bp and an extra loki systems (and other random parts) for trade or give.

I don't have an extra chassis wsox but I have like 4-5 t1 survoval keys we can run.

If the game would connect to the servers >.> I dunno why it's been bad the last day or so. Finally got in played a few games. Then got mission didn't update after t2 md and I got kicked again.

I have extra loki bp and an extra loki systems (and other random parts) for trade or give.

I don't have an extra chassis wsox but I have like 4-5 t1 survoval keys we can run.

If the game would connect to the servers >.> I dunno why it's been bad the last day or so. Finally got in played a few games. Then got mission didn't update after t2 md and I got kicked again.

lemme know. i'm on with miserable.

Amon37

I have 2 Ember Prime Systems and 1 Mag Prime Systems.

Hit me up if you need. Same name on warframe as Gaf.

I'm looking for Pathogen Rounds, or Lethal torrent, or Bane of infested, or if have none of those or no duplicates I'll take 1 R5 core.

Edit: 1 Ember Prime systems left, looking for Pathogen Rounds, Bane of Infested.

I want/need to do more trading in this game, but I'd prefer to trade with clan members than go through the trade channel.

I'm after contagious spread mostly, Loki prime parts (all), wyrm prime (all)

I have quite a bit I can trade, just ask.

bLaiSe

You guys can always ask for parts/mods from me if you see me online. I don't need anything in return but if you really want to give me something I take useless rare mods or warframe abilities for transmutation. If I got it you can have it.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I have 2 extra loki BP and 1 systems. Wyrm I have BP and the helmet part i think.

I'll have to check and see what I need, and what else I have extra of, but I know I need boar prime barrel, assorted other parts and a few bp. Mods I definitely don't recall what I have/need.

I'll have a look tomorrow and edit this into a have/need section.

You guys can always ask for parts/mods from me if you see me online. I don't need anything in return but if you really want to give me something I take useless rare mods or warframe abilities for transmutation. If I got it you can have it.

I think mainly what I'm looking for at the moment are Latron Prime parts or Orthos Prime. Got just about everything else. Already built all of the Prime frames and the Boltor/Boar/Paris (thanks) Prime.

Darvan

Does anyone within the Clan do Void runs? I'm trying to get the Latron Prime blueprints etc. please feel free to add me on your run's Thanks

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Ok so after doing an inventory i have the following for trafe/sale/give away:

-boar prime BP, stock, receiver. 2 each
-boltor prime stock X3
-dakra prime handle X3
-ember prime helmet X7
-ember prime chassis
-frost prime chassis X5
-latron prime. Whole set
-loki prime BP X2
-loki prime systems
-mag prime BP
-mag prime helmet
-mag prime chassis X4
-Paris prime. 1 extra of each part. No BP
-rhino prime chassis
-rhino prime helm X4
-rhino prime systems X4
-wyrm prime BP
-wyrm prime cerebrum

Mods:
-cleaving whirlwind X2
-critical delay
-fortitude
-heavy trauma X3
-hell's chamber X3
-intensify
-lethal torrent
-fired up
-seismic palm
-serration

If you want a particular mod, like an element or stance/aura, just ask and I'll check.

As for what I need/am looking for:
-loki prime helm
-boar prime barrel
-dakra prime blade
-orthos prime Bp
-Paris prime BP

Mods:
-coolant leak
-tranquil cleave
-crimson dervish
-gleaming talon
-fever strike
-smite corpus
-magnum force
-continuity
-fleeting expertise
-Quick thinking

Finally I'd also be down for runs. Stalker/g3 farming, vault runs. Stance farming etc. I'm up for whatever. Also if new/lower lvl people want a hand with anything or taxi or whatever just ask.

Psn is Eldritch_Spectre

Ronin Ray

Will we survive the Diablo 3 and destiny my brothers? When update 14 hits I will give 100 plat to the first person to post a pic playing as Mirage.

Will we survive the Diablo 3 and destiny my brothers? When update 14 hits I will give 100 plat to the first person to post a pic playing as Mirage.

Should make back some of my plat from buying her with it. ;)

Edit: Eldrich: Tranquil Cleave for Hell's Chamber?

I could also use Narrow Minded and Blind Rage if anyone has em.

I actually sold my Gnashing for 30p. Someone was desperate.

Back to farming vaults for Narrow-Minded.

Trying to get 125p by U14 so I can rush the Mirage parts. Don't have to wait 4 1/2 days to get her and don't have to use 350p to buy her from the market.

Win-win.

Kurod

Banned
Oh man. I'm loving my new Jat Kittag. Just loaded it up with blast damage and status effect buffs and things I hit freaking fly.

Ok so after doing an inventory i have the following for trafe/sale/give away:

-boar prime BP, stock, receiver. 2 each
-boltor prime stock X3
-dakra prime handle X3
-ember prime helmet X7
-ember prime chassis
-frost prime chassis X5
-latron prime. Whole set
-loki prime BP X2
-loki prime systems

-mag prime BP
-mag prime helmet
-mag prime chassis X4
-Paris prime. 1 extra of each part. No BP
-rhino prime chassis
-rhino prime helm X4
-rhino prime systems X4
-wyrm prime BP
-wyrm prime cerebrum

Mods:
-cleaving whirlwind X2
-critical delay
-fortitude
-heavy trauma X3
-hell's chamber X3
-intensify
-lethal torrent
-fired up
-seismic palm
-serration

If you want a particular mod, like an element or stance/aura, just ask and I'll check.

As for what I need/am looking for:
-loki prime helm
-boar prime barrel
-dakra prime blade
-orthos prime Bp
-Paris prime BP

Mods:
-coolant leak
-tranquil cleave
-crimson dervish
-gleaming talon
-fever strike
-smite corpus
-magnum force
-continuity
-fleeting expertise
-Quick thinking

Finally I'd also be down for runs. Stalker/g3 farming, vault runs. Stance farming etc. I'm up for whatever. Also if new/lower lvl people want a hand with anything or taxi or whatever just ask.

Psn is Eldritch_Spectre

what do you want for those pieces?

EDIT: I think I have the draka piece you missed and some mods gotta check it out my inventory

ugh, diablo

also, why do we never do alliance stuff? Seems like it'd give something else to do besides the usual.

Edit: could also use a hyena pack/sedna boss taxi since no one ever looks at clan chat. :p

bLaiSe

ugh, diablo

also, why do we never do alliance stuff? Seems like it'd give something else to do besides the usual.

Edit: could also use a hyena pack/sedna boss taxi since no one ever looks at clan chat. :p
We are not in an alliance. Believe me, you don't want to do those rail conflicts. PvP will be much better in U14 though.

Well if you're not playing Diablo, Update 14 drops on the 21st it seems.

UPDATE 14 HYPE! ONLY 2 DAYS!

We are not in an alliance. Believe me, you don't want to do those rail conflicts. PvP will be much better in U14 though.

UPDATE 14 HYPE! ONLY 2 DAYS!

...Now i just need 41 plat so I can rush Mirage parts.

Sigh.

And I really don't see why not. Explain, anyone? They're fun to play in.

Amon37

Is ODD still the fastest way to get cells?

I find soloing Ruk the fastest way to get cells, just like I find soloing alad V the fastest way to get neural sensors.

Want list:

Stace Mods
Shimmering Blight
Gnashing whatever lol
Tranquil Cleave

Prime Parts
Ankyros Prim Blade
Glaive Prime Blueprint

VariantX

ugh, diablo

It's a ton of work to do alliance stuff for little or no profit beyond bragging rights. We cant run rails other than our own because we would then be building the war chests of our challengers, and running our own rails to protect them results in no battlepay. Not to mention you get a small, but vocal group of people bitching at your alliance for setting taxes to anything higher than 0 just so you can afford to have a rail In the first place.

I find soloing Ruk the fastest way to get cells, just like I find soloing alad V the fastest way to get neural sensors.

Want list:

Stace Mods
Shimmering Blight
Gnashing whatever lol
Tranquil Cleave

Prime Parts
Ankyros Prim Blade
Glaive Prime Blueprint

I may have the blade but I've been trying to get plat for my stuff to rush mirage parts on thursday

Edit: bounce pad shenanigans with Vauban are so fun. :lol

ZangBa

This and Diablo are basically my go to games now, I'm definitely still excited for the next update. Finally able to get Argon Crystals just from killing Phorid a bunch of times.

If any of you guys play Diablo, feel free to add me for gifts and whatnot. I don't want to deal with the hundred or so random invites from people most likely lurking and not even part of the OT, plus I like you guys.

Alric

I'm trying to figure out a warframe based on an ability I saw.

So I was playing for a while today and kept seeing a warframe use this ability that created a mini black hole. Basically all the enemies were sucked into a singularity swirling around and being crushed.

Top Bottom