• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Special C

Hey guys, I've been playing on Xbox One but there is no OT so I thought I’d ask some of my experienced PS4 brethren.

Is it easy to rearrange the dojo once rooms are built? I saw that you can destroy them and get refunded, but it seems like you'd have to do thing in particular order due to needing reactors and such. Or what if I wanted to convert a cross connector that has 4 adjacent rooms into a Garden?

I'm laying out the Xbox One GAF clan dojo for efficiency right now so we can get research up and running. I also dead ended one end of the clan hall for the Shadow Barracks. Will I be able to temporarily destroy it to move it without lowering the clan cap?

Well, kinda hilarious/awesome thing happened before while playing.

Was doing the alert for the Tranquil Cleave Stance Mod with some peeps and.......................................................................................................................................................A TRANQUIL CLEAVE DROPPED WHILE PLAYING LMAO...

2 for 1!

Well, kinda hilarious/awesome thing happened before while playing.

Was doing the alert for the Tranquil Cleave Stance Mod with some peeps and.......................................................................................................................................................A TRANQUIL CLEAVE DROPPED WHILE PLAYING LMAO...

2 for 1!

Same here bro, DE is trolling us

Hey guys, I've been playing on Xbox One but there is no OT so I thought I’d ask some of my experienced PS4 brethren.

Is it easy to rearrange the dojo once rooms are built? I saw that you can destroy them and get refunded, but it seems like you'd have to do thing in particular order due to needing reactors and such. Or what if I wanted to convert a cross connector that has 4 adjacent rooms into a Garden?

I'm laying out the Xbox One GAF clan dojo for efficiency right now so we can get research up and running. I also dead ended one end of the clan hall for the Shadow Barracks. Will I be able to temporarily destroy it to move it without lowering the clan cap?

Welcome to Warframe!

I'm of limited help here, on PS4 I had the luxury of inhereting our existing, awesome dojo. Unless it has changed, assuming you're willing to spend some plat the only thing that takes time is destroying stuff, so do build carefully.

No idea on the barracks, give it a try and find out, worst cones to worst just build a second before destroying the first...

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community

You cannot lower clan tier, AFAIK.

No barracks if I recall means you can't recruit, might have changed.

Tendo

Returning the game since late last year and jumped to ps4. So much has changed. Is there a new/ returning players guide? I'm tendo101 if anyone want an to add me on psn.

Ronin Ray

All my kubrows come out ugly I want like a Charizard to pop out. Everyone here knows kubrows would be a thousand times better if they could evolve. BOOM!!!!!!!!! DE you can have that idea for free.

IvorB

Ah. Not sure when you slipped out.

The new Ceres, Earth and Infested tilesets are all interesting. I didn't care for hijack, but I think interception is a winner.

Also T4 with special guest appearances...and new Vay Hek.

Cool. I'll check that out this weekend. Think I was around for the new Earth but not Ceres.

Imprint prices are going to tank once the Kubrow are 'sellable' though. . . I think if you have some initial platinum for capital a case could be made that it was quite profitable early in this release, but with current post-destiny activity levels I'm not so sure.

Xiaoki

Going to be the first (and maybe only one) to say it...

Warframe > Destiny

• More interesting and varied characters and powers
  • Faster, more compelling gameplay and movement
  • More interesting customization (mod system)
  • More variety of weapons and combat

With U14, I even find the matchmaking more intuitive.
There are definitely some things that Destiny could learn from Warframe but there are also find things that Warframe could learn from Destiny.

With the PS4 release they started to add a story to Warframe but it's still nothing. Yeah, the story in Destiny is one of its weakest aspects and usually just a voice over during a loading screen but its better than what Warframe has currently.

This is just me but I wish Warframe want entirely randomized maps. Having set large areas in Warframe would give the missions some cohesiveness.
DE is definitely improving the maps with each new tile set but after a while they just start blending together.

Better boss fights. Both suffer from lackluster bosses but Warframe more so. In both games the bosses are one trick ponies with very few interesting mechanics.
Again, this is improving in Warframe but I would like to see massive and difficult boss fights that are epic struggles, not these larger than normal trash mobs that are sometimes killed in less than a minute by the first guy to reach him.

aember

Is there a living GAF clan for this? I used to play on PC, but my machine just can't handle the game anymore for some reason so I've switched over to PS4.

my PSN is aember_

Going to be the first (and maybe only one) to say it...

Warframe > Destiny

• More interesting and varied characters and powers
  • Faster, more compelling gameplay and movement
  • More interesting customization (mod system)
  • More variety of weapons and combat

With U14, I even find the matchmaking more intuitive.
I absolutely agree with this, and can only imagine what DE could've done with Destiny's development budget and resources.

Destiny is better when it comes to jank - and the lack of it, in movement, shooting and enemy behavior. Its why I wish DE would focus more on polishing the game's existing systems and less on tossing a bunch of new things on top - like pets, swimming and space combat.

dorkkaos

Welcome to Warframe - it can indeed be quite confusing at first. Fortunately, there is an excellent Wiki that includes a nice beginner's guide:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Beginners_Guide#Player

Of course, the best resource is veteran players themselves and we have a lot of those in our PS4 clan - let me know if you'd like an invite.

I'm actually playing on pc haha. I have the ps4 downloaded though and trying it out there as well when I have the time. I'm trying to figure out which control set up would work best for me.

Thanks a lot for the wiki. If I choose to play on ps4, i'll definitely message you! Thanks!

Top Bottom