• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wario Ware... late to the party big time!

Razoric

Banned
I went with my girlfriend to Ikea (a big furniture store near D.C.) on Saturday and it was a long ass road trip (12 hours altogether). Before we left I wanted a new GBA game to play and I remember a lot of people on here jizzing over a game called Wario Ware so I picked it up.

Boy why the hell did I wait so long? This has to be one of the purest, funnest games I've played in a long time. I cant believe how hooked I was. I played it so much I flew through the thing and unlocked almost every secret by the time I got home. My favorite section was the Nintendo games section. Memories. :)

question, if I plan on mainly sticking with single player, is the GC version worth it or should i wait for a brand new one to come out?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
There's one coming out for the GBA and another one for the DS

The DS version seems to utilize the stylus in all/most micro games. If you search around, you can probably find videos of the E3 demo in action. The microgames in the demo all used the stylus somehow, and it looks pretty neat

The new GBA one comes out next month in Japan and it uses a motion sensor, like Kirby's Tilt N Tumble. All microgames in this one will use the motion sensor

up5279.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wario64 said:
There's one coming out for the GBA and another one for the DS

The DS version seems to utilize the stylus in all/most micro games. If you search around, you can probably find videos of the E3 demo in action. The microgames in the demo all used the stylus somehow, and it looks pretty neat

The new GBA one comes out next month in Japan and it uses a motion sensor, like Kirby's Tilt N Tumble. All microgames in this one will use the motion sensor

up5279.jpg

This can't come soon enough...

Top Bottom