• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Washington State trooper catches driver using mannequin in carpool lane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetman

Yeah, this happens in LA all the time. I have a friend of mine who uses stuffed animals in her passenger seat to do this. Way more obvious than a mannequin though and all, haha

Ithil

342057.gif

Pagusas

Elden Member
HOA lanes only require a single passenger?? I've been avoiding them thinking I needed at least 3 people in the card. If me and my wife count as enough I'll be using them all the time now!

Jiraiza

This was one of the first things I considered trying for fun in LA. Didn't think there'd be someone who would actually do it.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
This isn't exactly a rare occurrence in places with carpool lanes.

The 520 carpool lane in the Seattle area is three persons. I have only ever see one McLaren F1 in my life, and it had three people in it, on that carpool lane. I almost clapped.

And yes, in case you're wondering, a three person carpool lane is an underutilized mathematical nonsensity that wastes highway and slows the traffic to a crawl.

Luminaire

Can't blame him. I-5 is pure trash, if that's what he was on.

167 is barely any better. You can actually PAY to use the HOV lane alone and it's like $7!

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Can't blame him. I-5 is pure trash, if that's what he was on.

167 is barely any better. You can actually PAY to use the HOV lane alone and it's like $7!

i5 is only trash at Northgate thru West Seattle Bridge, anything to do with Tacoma and that bit north of Lynwood.

405 is the shit tier highway of crunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom