• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Waypoint Thread: Vice City Stories

cXH0t6T.gif

Yeah, hopefully that is just an oversight with the craziness that is this weekend.

At least, I can't see any reason there would be regional broadcasting/licensing junk coming into effect here, although they have been on top of blocking brands, but I figured that is just the Carl's Jr. advertising stuff. Maybe related. Hopefully not.

Catvoca

Banned
I gotta know how Austin would talk when he's doing the nerdiest shit possible while also interacting with Chief Keef

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I really really wish more roleplaying systems adopted and developed alignment systems more like Magic: the Gathering's color wheel, it has so much more depth than the traditional D&D spectrum (though it looks like this one at least doesn't impose "good" or "evil")

Kimaka

Patrick describing and acting out his character is too much for me.

Edit: "Now, he is a Grand Wizard. ...wait" Hilarious

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I would really really love it if Austin ran semi-regular one-offs with the Vice crew of stuff like Fiasco or other systems that are relatively simple to set up

BTA

I'm really happy they're doing tabletop stuff; I'm still stuck watching basically all of this archived but it's cool that they got that in.

I just checked out the Facebook post they did for Chief Keef looking at the Boaty MacBoat Face, and they legit make Twitch Chat look like an accredited intellectual society.

D i Z

I just checked out the Facebook post they did for Chief Keef looking at the Boaty MacBoat Face, and they legit make Twitch Chat look like an accredited intellectual society.

Geez, You ain't lying. I regret looking at that. It's been the only wretched remarks I've seen for any of the show all weekend. I don't know what kind of voodoo they used to get the raddest long running chat session I've ever seen, but it's been refreshing.

Top Bottom