• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We need more consistency with art titles

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
MHTumeU.jpeg

So I was just looking at my collection (because physical media is the way god intended) and I noticed how some games series have very different art/font/whatever in their spine titles

The new Resident Evil games are supposed to use the name sorta as a joke, and VII does that very well, but Village just has the name in a boring font. Even the REmakes have weird choices, like 2 having their letters more cracked than 3, and 4 having leafless trees - this specific has context, but eh. And all have different positions. I mean, it's so hard to do this?

Call of Duty, God of War, fucking Pokémon and so many others also have this thing in common too. Please, publishers, keep some kind of standard

God, I feel that. Why is Final Fantasy XVI's spine title in the actual Final Fantasy font but every other Final Fantasy game I have on PlayStation just in a lame, generic font?
Just use the official logos!

cormack12

Gold Member
Yet another reason why physical games are a mistake. Us digital overlords don't have this problem.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Doesn't get any better with digital libraries:

yNUpPvx.png

And they had to fuck up it even further with the change to "Like a Dragon". :goog_relieved:

Top Bottom