• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakka

12:00.55 -

Periodical dev meetings of the advisory board will help with that, he says, and Sony is also implementing "various plans to improve development efficiencies".

12:00.39 -

Some of these collaborative endeavours are going on behind the scenes already, he says, largely in terms of development assistance courtesy of Sony Worldwide Studios. Sony is trying to listen to opinions of developers whose games are already out, he says.

traveler

Not Wario
"Speaking of Crisis Core, you may have noticed a little, ah, surprise we threw in at the end. Well, let me introduce to you..."

mr_nothin

Banned
-Some of these collaborative endeavours are going on behind the scenes already, he says, largely in terms of development assistance courtesy of Sony Worldwide Studios. Sony is trying to listen to opinions of developers whose games are already out, he says.

FFVII!!!!!!!!

JaY P. said:
Does this mean any network or just your home network?

The remote play feature right now supports any network, so I would assume them adding the ability to turn your system on or off via remote play would tie into what they have done already. So I would assume.... any network.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
alistairw said:
So, not only were very few of those trailers anything we haven't seen, but most of them were for games that are already out? Oh, bravo, Sony.

Unfortunately the conference is over and no more game footage will be shown. :(

rakka

12:02.12 -

He's also trying to gather talents from outside SCE, he says. He's just announced the Evolution Studios acquisition - Evolution handled MotorStorm, obviously.

Loudninja

21:02.12 -
He's also trying to gather talents from outside SCE, he says. He's just announced the Evolution Studios acquisition - Evolution handled MotorStorm, obviously.

21:02.04 -
Sony will be strengthening first party title development, he says. Worldwide Studios is critical to that, with its sharing of assets and know-how.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This is a KeyNote about Sony, not new games announcements, especially not just one game. You impatient people!

Amir0x

Banned
sonycowboy said:
They've not said anything yet. 8 minutes of PS3 w/ trailers and some sales/shipped comments. Calm down. Plenty of time for throwing them under the bus.

oh, I'm well aware. I was laughing at a post

rakka

12:02.46 -

He's showing an Evolution and BigBig trailer. It's highlighting their successes, including WRC titles like Rally Evolved and of course MotorStorm, which sold more than 1 million worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom