• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

traveler

Not Wario
JasonMCG said:
Good thing I wasn't, then. Never cared.

I'd be disappointed if the FF7 remake was the "big news" or whatever for the conference. It's one of my least liked of the series and there's a million other things Sony could pull out that would be better. Hell, like I said above, Afrika is honestly more intriguing to me.

mr_nothin

Banned
22:04.50 -

DualShock 3.

22:04.38 -

He says he wants to show us the fruit of such an endeavour.

22:04.28 -

Cost of hardware drop will come at some point. "We will be doing this for the PS3 hardware as well." He says Sony is listening to the voices of its customers in order to utilise their feedback in creation of new products

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

AAK

OK yeah, I doubt there will be any new game announcements. I guess we'll have to wait for Famitsu and Game Informer to leak the beans on big hitters like Team ICO and Infamous.

Amir0x

Banned
Kaz: "Today we are pioneering this radical new technology. You see, the controller shakes when certain things happen in the game!"

DualShock 3.
DualShock 3.
DualShock 3.
DualShock 3.
DualShock 3.
DualShock 3.
DualShock 3.
DualShock 3.
DualShock 3.
DualShock 3.DualShock 3.DualShock 3.DualShock 3.DualShock 3.DualShock 3.DualShock 3.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom