• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudninja

20:57.56 -
WarHawk, Bladestorm (possibly), Final Fantasy XIII Versus, GT5 Prologue, Afrika!

20:57.33 -
FIFA - SLOW DOWN SONY - Killzone 2, echochrome (gosh it looks fun), Transformers, Time Crisis 4, possibly Last Remnant...

20:56.46 -
Spider-Man 3, train driving, Oblivion, Go! Sports Ski, GRAW2 (?), something about flowers, Tony Hawk, Harry Potter, Turok, Guitar Hero, Heavenly Sword...

20:56.18 -
Eye of Judgement, Pirates of the Caribbean, some anime thing, SEGA Rally, HORSE RACING, Call of Duty 4, NBA 08, more anime...

20:56.00 -
Uncharted, some platformer with a mouse (Ratatouille), DMC4, LocoRoco PS3 Cocorecho thing, PixelJunk Racers...

20:55.15 -
LittleBigPlanet, Final Fantasy XIII, Lair, Aqua

castle007

Banned
PhlivoSong said:
You can log into a wifi network anywhere and turn on your PS3 via the wifi network. From there you can play games, listen to music, or watch any of the videos that are on your PS3 hard drive. Then when you are done, you can use that same wifi signal to turn your PS3 off when you are done.

Pretty cool.

that is cool. I like these aspects about it. Maybe I will change my mind about the gaming part when I try it

rakka

11:58.39 -

He reckons these titles will drive lots of sales of the hardware.

11:58.32 -

Ratchet & Clank, some samurai game (Yakuza 3?), Gundam, and I'm sure I missed a couple there. "Play Beyond." None of the trailers were all that revelatory. Or decipherable. Mostly CG. NOT MAKING THAT MISTAKE AGAIN.

11:58.18 -

Afrika! YES!

JaY P.

PhlivoSong said:
You can log into a wifi network anywhere and turn on your PS3 via the wifi network. From there you can play games, listen to music, or watch any of the videos that are on your PS3 hard drive. Then when you are done, you can use that same wifi signal to turn your PS3 off when you are done.

Pretty cool.

Does this mean any network or just your home network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom