• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Geez comon people, more than one word a post. And really this is now one word a page!

dralla

"He says Sony is listening to the voices of its customers in order to utilise their feedback in creation of new products."

"DualShock 3."

i KNEW they were going use that angle

rakka

12:05.48 -

Originally they thought it would be very difficult to have tilt and rumble. "We have been able to overcome this difficulty."

12:05.38 -

He says that feedback drove them to do this. The pic on screen looks exactly the same as the Sixaxis, but it says DualShock 3 on it, obviously. He calls Sixaxis "an extension of your arms" but "users had requested we resurrect the vibration function".

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Originally they thought it would be very difficult to have tilt and rumble. "We have been able to overcome this difficulty."

WITH MONEYHATS. Bwhahaahha!

22:06.18 -

"We have not made any changes to its outward appearance and design, but it does have vibration." Japan: Nov 2007, US/Europe: Spring 2008.

lol....

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
"We have been able to overcome this difficulty."

Bigger rolleyes, well I guess it doesn't matter who overcame it in the end, as long as they did it.

EDIT: Spring 08?

Hell I guess I'll be importing on in November then...

Loudninja

21:06.30 -
Actual date and price will be announced "at a later date".

21:06.18 -
"We have not made any changes to its outward appearance and design, but it does have vibration." Japan: Nov 2007, US/Europe: Spring 2008.

ahhh I was waiting for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom