• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aalyx

Why the hell does Europe have to wait so long? Damn you Sony...

[EDIT] Oh and US as well, that makes it a bit better :lol

Clearly Sony was right about nobody caring about force feedback and all the Sony faithful arguing feedback vs new control (While Nintendo was laughing about having both) ;)

X26

Banned
"Originally they thought it would be very difficult to have tilt and rumble. "We have been able to overcome this difficulty."

:lol

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Actual date and price will be announced "at a later date".

22:06.18 -

"We have not made any changes to its outward appearance and design, but it does have vibration." Japan: Nov 2007, US/Europe: Spring 2008.

spring 08. wtf....

methane47

RUMBBBBBBBB B BBB BBB BLEEEEE

fight10.jpg

Mantis_diggaa_Castlevaniaa.jpg

Aleman

Sigh, no second controller for me until Spring 2008. Guess I'm getting all multiplayer games between now and then on 360.

rakka said:
12:05.48 -

Originally they thought it would be very difficult to have tilt and rumble. "We have been able to overcome this difficulty."

12:05.38 -

He says that feedback drove them to do this. The pic on screen looks exactly the same as the Sixaxis, but it says DualShock 3 on it, obviously. He calls Sixaxis "an extension of your arms" but "users had requested we resurrect the vibration function".
Sony, the spin-masters.

acklame

"We'll be able to see and experience DualShock 3 on the show floor today. It's used by the likes of MGS4, Devil May Cry 4, Echochrome, Toy Home, Ratchet & Clank and Uncharted."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom