• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weird or Cool Box Art Thread

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Happy 25th anniversary to Persona 2: Innocent Sin.

GQxdIEaXsAISC7h

Thick Thighs Save Lives

I hope Mages can translate it... even if there are only 4 of us who are going to buy it XD
I'll buy it for sure if they release it physically. Probably day one.
Man, I missed out on the VA-11 Hall-A LRG release, so I think I'll be importing the Japanese version instead.
Edit: It's also very cheap on Amazon JP - ¥3,176 VAT included which is just €20. 😳

va11-halla-588005.7.jpg

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I'll buy it for sure if they release it physically. Probably day one.

Man, I missed out on the VA-11 Hall-A LRG release, so I think I'll be importing the Japanese version instead.
Edit: It's also very cheap on Amazon JP - ¥3,176 VAT included which is just €20. 😳

va11-halla-588005.7.jpg

You can have it

Thick Thighs Save Lives

You can have it

As much as I love the cover art from the LRG release I'm not going to pay that scalper price from PlayAsia, lol.

I've decided to go with the Japanese release from Amazon JP instead, and also snagged 3 other visual novels that have been on my wishlist for a while now, so I'm good for now. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

gN5wZtH.png

hJp9a95.png

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

As much as I love the cover art from the LRG release I'm not going to pay that scalper price from PlayAsia, lol.

I've decided to go with the Japanese release from Amazon JP instead, and also snagged 3 other visual novels that have been on my wishlist for a while now, so I'm good for now. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

gN5wZtH.png

hJp9a95.png
I've also had my eye on those visual novels for months... I thought I was the only one who was interested.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

I've also had my eye on those visual novels for months... I thought I was the only one who was interested.
I had them on my Steam wishlist, but I was not aware that they had received a physical release in Japan and that they also had English language support. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

I have around 60 visual novels on my Steam wishlist, and I hope to get as many of them physically on the Switch. So this summer I'll be focusing on importing more visual novels from Japan through Amazon JP since I can pay directly with Yen as my credit card has quite an advantageous exchange rate. 👀

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

I had them on my Steam wishlist, but I was not aware that they had received a physical release in Japan and that they also had English language support. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

I have around 60 visual novels on my Steam wishlist, and I hope to get as many of them physically on the Switch. So this summer I'll be focusing on importing more visual novels from Japan through Amazon JP since I can pay directly with Yen as my credit card has quite an advantageous exchange rate. 👀
Wow!!! How do you read them all? 😂

Thick Thighs Save Lives

Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme I'm not sure if you like metroidvania games, but the cover art for this upcoming physical release of Lost Ruins is pretty well designed imo.

ESRB Standard edition
LR_ESRB_Switch_2D_830x1320.png

Deluxe Edition (I think it's only available for pre-order in Europe through RedArtGames)

84Knnsj.png

Top Bottom