• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Onix said:
If it for 360 ... it will be funny when the xbots go out and buy it at full price without question, since they were the same people mocking PS3 owners for paying full price to play stuff like Bioshock.

lulz
Whoa....who were those people?

Many PS3 owners were slamming good game for its full price tag since it was port of one year old game.

Prine

Banned
It might even be an online only game for Xbox360. Seeing as Kojima keeps talking about online on Xbox

Not single player though.

Fersis said:
He is clearly acting, no one can be so dumb.

Yeah, but it's still funny. :) He did a Super Smash Bros one too.

43 pages, and we're still at it...

Jackson_popcorn.gif

I'm still enjoying this.

dfyb

Banned
Prine said:
It might even be an online only game for Xbox360. Seeing as Kojima keeps talking about online on Xbox

Not single player though.
my first thought was a cross-platform online thing

shpankey

not an idiot
Zoe said:
This thread... :lol

So I take it there's no room for serious discussion? :lol
sure go ahead, just know that we will laugh at it too. i doubt there's anything new to add that hasn't already been said so many times that it's turned itself into a joke already.

soco

OMG, i got it!

he combines the '!' which is the symbol for acid and the 'on' button, which could mean nothing other than 'on ac!d'. the combination of the green and the wii font means that if you think the next exciting MG game is on either of those, you're on a bad acid trip.

Hy_

dark10x said:
Would anyone really care if it came to 360 at this point? It's kind of like bringing Bioshock to the PS3.

I just don't want to read all the hyperbole from trolls if it does happen. But if genuine MGS fans get the experience the game for the first time, that's great. Also interested in seeing how the 360 handles a PS3 game.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
shpankey said:
yes, yes... but your analysis is incomplete...

green = xbox 360
Kojima's Metal Gear FPS 360 exclusive. PS3 will get MGS4:S with the ability to play through Raiden's side of the story. Both of these will add extra story leads up to the multiplat MGS5 which will feature both FPS and third person gameplay modes. Wii will get MGS Trilogy with upgraded graphics. DS will get a 3D high-budget Lunar Knights 90 hour RPG. PSP will get ZoE3.

/dreamworld :(

Killer

Banned
It looks like the two i's are players, and the power button means the 360.

could be a multiplayer game for xbox 360?

dark10x said:
Would anyone really care if it came to 360 at this point? It's kind of like bringing Bioshock to the PS3.

Honestly, I'd be interested in seeing it simply because it might mean more content (hopefully single player) and I'd love to see how they would handle the port.
In case if this turns out MGS 4 port, it will probably bomb because most of MGS fans have already played it on PS3 and for any newcomers, MGS storyline is so convoluted I doubt it will be received well.

Majority of fanboys try to pretend as if they are excited for a game from other system, usually they don't care for year late port. There is always new game to hype up. True for any system.

Shalashaska said:
At least reading these 43 pages hasn't gone to waste. I've become an expert on power buttons.
:lol never know when that knowledge could come in handy

If someone at Konami reads this board they are going to be quite happy with the effects of their viral advertising.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I would like to see MGS4 on the Microsoft console for two reasons:
1)More people enjoying this master work of art.
2)This forum is gonna explode in a epic way.

gkryhewy

domokunrox said:
I don't know how to make gifs, but heres like 2 minutes of GIMP work.

l_feaca5cbacf94e60813cfe67361ddc99.jpg

Wow, that's really inspired. You must have been quite taken by that clever joke on the first page. First a congratulatory reply, and then a true "inspired by" work of art.

If it weren't for you, people might not even know about RROD. A true crusader.

gkrykewy said:
Wow, that's really inspired. You must have been quite taken by that clever joke on the first page. First a congratulatory reply, and then a true "inspired by" work of art.

If it weren't for you, people might not even know about RROD. A true crusader.

you mad?

I think people underestimate how many Metal Gear fans weren't willing to shell out for a PS3. I think this game would do fine on 360. Not all Metal Gear fans are totally rabid and waited out in the cold to buy a PS3 on launch day.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Jason's Ultimatum said:
MGS3>MGS2>MGS1>MGS4
Oh look ,four works of art.
EDIT: For the love of god i really want to play MGS4 now.:D

Top Bottom