• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What’s your current earworm song?

468163.jpg

This song is on my head for weeks. Damn you GUNSHIP :messenger_expressionless:

I even had a nightmare about this song and it was glorious. lol

Last edited:

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.

this f***ing song is the gosh d*** bomb. i never knew censorship could be so f**ky.
i wanna play this s*** all d*** day, this song makes me wanna g** d*** boogie and get down and *** ****** **** *****

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

I dare you to listen to at least the first 1:30 of this song and not have it stuck in your head for days

Agent_Nobody

Gold Member

That always made me remember ‘Trainspotting’ and made me wonder if there was a version of the movie with the song ‘Heroin’ from the same album:

They played so much Lou Reed but that was the one major song they missed…being a movie about a heroin addict...guess it was too on the nose.

Last edited:

Durien

That always made me remember ‘Trainspotting’ and made me wonder if there was a version of the movie with the song ‘Heroin’ from the same album:

They played so much Lou Reed but that was the one major song they missed…being a movie about a heroin addict...guess it was too on the nose.

In The Door's movie soundtrack, I think it uses the song Heroin. (It does, I just checked). I dig that song as well.

Durien

BTW Trainspotting was an awesome movie. I haven't watched the 2nd one yet. Lol I saw that long before they announced that Ewan McGregor was going to play Ben Kenobi. I was like Renton is Obiwan?????

Top Bottom