• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

teezzy

Banned

@Tschumi ^^^^^^ HEY, LISTEN! ^^^^

WOjF.gif

Didn't even realzie they had a new one this year. Oh man.

Tschumi

You can bellow that chorus as loud as you want..

A girl who considers this song a lusty come hither is a keeper!

Last edited by a moderator:

GodofWhimsy

Brother, I just played through Hotline Miami again for the first time since 2016 and the level that accompanied this is one of the GOATS if you ask me. And what a fuckig track it is!

For those looking for something to fill that Hotline Miami shaped hole in their lives I reccomed Katana Zero. The OST doesn't touch it, but the story is semi comprehensible in this one.

teezzy

Banned
Yeah havent had the chance to listen to Black Stallion yet. Hoping for some gems. Usually cautious with remixes, but more Deftones is more Deftones

Tschumi

Love these guys, ofc, I've listened to them consistently for, whatever, 2 decades.. perhaps my favourite memory is, funnily enough, loading all of them into the mp3 playlist radio channel in GTA Vice City on my PC and cruising around that place listening to songs like The Stranger~

Tschumi

I showed this to my sick mum, said that people consider Le Bon to be a Yoko Ono-type singer, she said it sounds more like John Lennon, i found huge comfort in that <3 and i think she's spot on

Top Bottom