• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

RAÏSanÏa

5IkdNz3.png

Last edited:

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Fingers Moran - Six Strings of Fury

Rest

Fingers Moran featuring Phil Gardner - A 2020 Bass Odyssey

Rest

Fingers Moran - End Game

Stay tuned for the FUCKING AWESOME solo at the end. Badass.

Rest

Fingers Moran - Phat Duck "Wah Wah Wahh"

Rest

Kyle Schutt (The Sword) interviews Buzz Osborne of Melvins
The High Way ep. 15: Buzz Osborne

RAÏSanÏa

In the Western liturgical year, Lady Day is the traditional name in some English-speaking countries of the Feast of the Annunciation, which is celebrated on 25 March, and commemorates the visit of the archangel Gabriel to the Virgin Mary, during which he informed her that she would be the mother of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

The event being commemorated is known in the 1549 Prayer Book of Edward VI and the 1662 Book of Common Prayer as "The Annunciation of the (Blessed) Virgin Mary" but more accurately (as in the modern Calendar of the Church of England) termed "The Annunciation of our Lord to the Blessed Virgin Mary". It is the first of the four traditional English quarter days. The "(Our) Lady" is the Virgin Mary. The term derives from Middle English, when some nouns lost their genitive inflections. "Lady" would later gain an -s genitive ending, and therefore the name means "(Our) Lady's day". The day commemorates the tradition of archangel Gabriel's announcement to Mary that she would give birth to the Christ.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Still trying to wrap my head around Greta Van Fleet. They're simultaneously completely derivative and very good at it. They're marmite to a lot of people but I'm completely stuck in the middle.

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Third single from Billains second album. Not to long now until it releases. Can't wait.

Last edited:

Rest

Still trying to wrap my head around Greta Van Fleet. They're simultaneously completely derivative and very good at it. They're marmite to a lot of people but I'm completely stuck in the middle.
I don't change the channel when they come on the radio. At the same time, "hey, listen to this band, their singer sounds just like the singer from this other band!" is not a gimmick that interests me at all. They're like Airbourne. If I wanted to listen to a significantly less talented version of AC/DC, I could just listen to AC/DC and skip the less talented part. Greta van Fleet hasn't done anything that Led Zeppelin didn't do 50 years ago. If I want to listen to Led Zeppelin, I'll just listen to Led Zeppelin.

Last edited:
Reactions: AV
Top Bottom