• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Lrnex

These guys are best known for doing a cover of Lil Uzi’s XO TOUR Llif3, but other than that no exposure and basically unknown. I love pop punk and love seeing the genre still alive and kicking

THE:MILKMAN

Listening to the HiFi tonight and recommend these 3 albums.

Keane: Hopes and Fears

Holst: The Planets (LSO, Sir Colin Davis)

Rush: Exit....Stage Left

Been a while since I sat down for the evening and had a good listening session.

Woffls

Late to the party on this but hollyyyy fuck. Breakdown of the decade and those vocals wtf.

Lately, the Dehumanizer album from Black Sabbath is growing on me. The particular tracks stuck in my head are Letters from Earth and Master of Insanity.

Awesome album. Buried Alive, Letters from Earth and Sins of the Father are my favourites but the whole album is rad. Listened to it very young because it was in my dad's CD collection.

JimiNutz

Banned
Was always a fan but I've been listening to non stop Mastodon recently (since lockdown really as my hair and beard have got really long and I'm embracing my inner metal caveman).

Every single album is awesome. What a fucking band. I need to see them live at some point.

One of the very best Black Sabbath albums I think, and the highlight of Ronnie Dio's tenure with the band.

I just started to give Dehumanizer a chance with the songs that grew on me...but of the Dio Sabbath albums so far, Mob Rules is my favorite for it's consistiency and cool songs overall. Sabotage is my favorite Ozzy Sabbath album. Forbidden is a classic Martin Sabbath album. I've gone overboard because I'm a Sabbath megafan

Top Bottom