• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Mr Hyde

Large Professor, a.k.a The Mad Scientist, is one of my favourite rappers. He is unmatched in his trade, and handles the mic just as well as he produces. He makes some of the best beats, has some of the tightest deliveries and takes no prisoners when it comes to dropping bars. He here he teams up with the X-ecutioners and delivers one of the dopest tracks ever.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned

so damn good, paused a few minutes in to bless up

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Can't go wrong with High on Fire. They were formed after Sleep took their hiatus. Matt Pike is a metal legend and a massive stoner. What's not to like :messenger_smiling_horns:

High on Fire is fucking phenomenal and they're consistently great. Every record has been a killer. Om is also utterly terrific, Sleep had just too much talent.

This is my favorite song, beautiful sound and "you know your master's leash is tight and keeps your death and your children at bay" is a fucking legendary line.

I'm repeatedly shocked how little views this song has. It should be all of gamers' anthem until this Corona shit is over. Watch and share it, I can't fukkin stop listening:

Top Bottom