• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Secret Machines, Now Here Is Nowhere
Mclusky, The Difference Between You and Me is That I'm Not On Fire
Animal Collective, Sung Tongs

Chrono

Banned
distantmantra said:
What you linked me to is actually the re-release of GitS:SAC OST 1. I have the first pressing, without Rise and GET9 on it. What I'm referring to is the second soundtrack, which is pretty much music from 2nd GIG (including Rise and GET9), the second season of the series.

Ah wait you're talking about the one that opens with Cyber Bird? I was just confused because at first I thought AnimeNation had all the OSTs but clearly they're missing one.

It's a great soundtrack. Gits and Gundam SEED are the only anime I listen to their OSTs regularly.

nitewulf

B00009PJPT.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

this sh*t kicks ass!!!

also:

16038.jpg

distantmantra said:
What you linked me to is actually the re-release of GitS:SAC OST 1. I have the first pressing, without Rise and GET9 on it. What I'm referring to is the second soundtrack, which is pretty much music from 2nd GIG (including Rise and GET9), the second season of the series.

As for how the record store people are treating me, well, I shop at this little indie store in Seattle, and they're pretty snobby about the whole thing, like I'm some idiot who knows nothing about music and only buys whats cool. It's just funny, seeing how I saw Death Cab back in 1998 while they were in junior high school. Not a big deal or anything, just kinda odd.
Yeah, I know what you mean. They see you buying a CD two years after it came out, and they sort of give you that funny look. Or you just buy a couple of CDs by the same band in the same purchase. But you know what, fuck 'em. They don't know who you are, or what you know. So fuck those losers. They're the ones who are caught up on bullshit.

Triumph

Banned
Right this instant? Jeff Buckley's "Last Goodbye".

Lately? Gary Jules' excellent album "Trading Snakeoil for Wolftickets". I don't know what the hell that means, but dude is a phenomenal songwriter. Go out and buy a copy or three, give em out to friends and whatnot.

Also Bonnie "Prince" Billy's "Ease Down the Road" and Thunderball's "Scorpio Rising".

Alcibiades

Accidentally In Love - Counting Crows (from the Shrek 2 soundtrack)

Holding Out for a Hero - Bonnie Tyler

Trance/Club music:

Heaven - DJ Sammy/Yanaou

I'll Fly With You - Gigi 'D Agostino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom