• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What chain(s) of stores will be open nationwide November 2nd at Midnight? (For Halo 2

Renegade

Banned
I'm getting Halo 2 at 12 o clock midnight. Will all EBs nationwide be open? Is EB the only store doing this promotional?

MrparisSM

Banned
I think EB is the only one, I think theyhave a deal with Microsoft or something... But then again you may be able to get it at Walmart(if you have one that's 24 hours), because the stick on the box says cannot sale til 12:01am on Nov. 9th

Gamestop here is having a party with food, drinks, music, and some guys from Nightmare Armor for customers to get their pictures taken with. We also have a tournament going on at the nearby LAN gaming place starting at 12:30 until 5 AM.

NATIONWIDE, as in every store in the chain will be doing it? i guess eb and gamestop? but, here on the westcoast a lot of stores are doing it. including eb, gs, best buy, blockbuster (gamerush), hollywood video (game crazy)

Renegade

Banned
I live in Chesapeake, Virginia so if you hear anything about any Halo 2 parties, Post in this thread or PM me.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
in canada... videotron, microplay, blockbuster, eb games, best buy, jumbo video, starstruck, and future shop are doing midnight madness

(300~ locations total)

Mrbob

I think a ton of stores are doing a midnight opening. Craziness all around. Local EB and Gamecrazy are opening at midnight for sure. Wal-Mart will have it then too! CAN'T WAIT WOOOOO!

Top Bottom