• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What does GAF have that other gaming communities don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
FrenchMovieTheme said:
off topic boards: lots of funny, interesting conversations. it is bar none the best place for sports chat throughout the year.

HOLLA. Without the sports threads this place would fall to slightly above mediocre. With the sports threads, this place is grrrrrrrrreat

Docpan said:
Large userbase.

Frequent posting.

Generally older and more mature users.

IAWTP.

Also I like the clean streamlined look. No signatures with massive graphics or huge chunks of useless text.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
MetatronM said:
Oh yeah, and thank internet Jesus for no signatures.

when this thing went down, I thought I might try out another message board, since i go to no others (this one takes a terrific amount of time) but I had a look at a few and it was like people where shitting right in my eyes.

Signatures can never be funny. FACT.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
No other place like home... that pretty much sums it up for me. I know most of the folks here and their tendencies... it's too much trouble to "break in" a new forum, learn the posters, etc... Here you find a good collection of Nuts and Insiders and some Nuts Insiders to boot. Some intelligent folk, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom