• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What if Bloodborne 2... by Naughty Dog?

Fake

Gold Member
Bloodborne II: Stunning and Brave
vuA4DSQ.jpeg

The end.

LakeOf9

What has naughty dog ever done that makes you think they’re capable of handling an action rpg of bloodborne caliber? I’m saying this as someone who thinks tlou2 is one of the best games ever made

Their expertise is in a totally different type of game

REDRZA MWS

NOPE. Miyazaki and the Japanese devs are the only ones who can make a souls game.

You want pussyass woke as fuck, no gameplay except hold up, take cover and shoot once in a while ?

Naughty dog sucks. They are over rated. They are the clearest example of over sound stories and game play sucks. They are old and tired meanwhile Souls still pumps out hit after hit.

Nah, naughty dog want “inclusion, diversity, and all their regressive left bullshit into their games. No lesbian female no matter how jacked she was was gonna kill Joel. She and their shit woke politics and basic gameplay at best.

No thanks, leave my fucking souls games alone.

Last edited:
That's like taking George Harrison's main guitar, and putting it in the hands of a nu-metal guitar player... Not even a Wes Borland type. The D-Tier nu-metal guitar players type.

Naughty Dog stopped being interested in the GAME part of video games after the Jak series died (Besides their multiplayer side, which tend to be genuinely great and fun)

And putting Bloodborne, a non-oscar-bait-not-trying-too-hard-to-be-a-movie type of game, in Naughty Dog's hands, it's an awful idea.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Please no, I don't want Western studios touching any Japanese-made games especially nowadays.

Minor example but one can look at Bluepoint and see what they did with Demon's Souls.

Last edited:
Top Bottom