• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What kind of clothing do you typically wear? Do you give it much thought?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
No other fans of flannels here?

Shame.

Guess that makes me a lone lumbersexual

ctyp_lumbersexual_lead_560.jpg
OHMYGOD you are a lesbian?

BigBooper

I wear jeans and a polo shirt 90% of the time. I don't have to think much about my daily wardrobe because it's almost always the same and always acceptable.

The other times I may wear a t-shirt and khaki shorts.

Kadayi

Banned
If I'm going out I might wear a shirt, or suit up etc, but most of the time I like to just keep things simple and more importantly comfortable, so standard everyday Kad wear is Black or Black/Blue Jeans/Chinos and Black or Dark Blue Long Sleeve T-Shirts with a pair of black Vans inside the house or some Merrill slips on's if I'm out and about. Nothing too fancy on the makes either.

Much like Threeshotgamer Threeshotgamer I never leave the house without my EDC: Phone, Wallet, Keys, Pocket Knife, & a small change purse

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Shorts, t-shirt, hoodie, toque, sneakers, and grey wool socks. Seldom do I deviate from that.

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
These days, pretty basic, jeans and a shirt depending on the weather. We're moving into sweater territory.

I lost ~25 pounds this year, so I basically need a whole new wardrobe and have only gotten maybe 30% of what I need, but it's ok to wear big stuff when I'm working at home every day.

I travel for work so if I’m in the north it’s a lot of layers since I’m from Texas and not so used to the cold. Anywhere not freezing is a black v neck and black joggers.

OMG WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LINK THIS hahaha. You ever see when they had this on the last season in (I think) 2012 of Beavis and Butthead. It was great.

I'm very much a leggings/skirts/shorts/tank top/cami type of girl. I rarely wear t-shirts because I just overheat so easy. Even when I was uber skinny in 2016, I would overheat in a t-shirt. I've started wearing jeans again because of my new job. But I do love scrub pants (POCKETS!) so I might pick up some tan/black ones and just wear those to work so I can stop wearing jeans again.

I love hoodies but I only really get to wear them in the winter. Again, overheating problems lol. Hell, sometimes i'll just throw a hoodie on over a sports bra and go out like that if i'm just running errands. Zipped up/pullover of course though. My favs I have now say "(In Japanese) Looking for a Japanese Girlfriend", "Kum & Go (Petrol station chain)", "Wrestlemania XXX (from when I went, wearing it in the pictures of self thread)", and one I got with Cuphead/Mugman on it. I'd collect more hoodies but dang they get spendy. Also been looking at buying some tank tops from AEW's website but don't really have the scratch for it atm.

davidmiller7785

Neo Member
I personally wear t-shirts or tank tops, joggers and tracksuits the most because there are very comfy and I like the material /polyester/. Here are apparel sportswear manufacturers the outfits I like to wear. All three outfits are suitable for running in the park, for a workout at the gym, for going out with the boys, or just for wearing at home. My personal favorite is the first one.

Kev Kev

Whoa that bump tho

I dress like a bum most of the time. Fuck it

I grew out of this phase and am back to a jeans an white t shirt kind of look

I mostly don’t put much thought into tho. As long as it’s clean and doesn’t make me look like I’m trying too hard to be hip

Top Bottom