• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What time did you wake up today?

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
7.30 am, not by choice, woken up by noisy humans lol
Have you ever tried foam earplugs?

I thought they were going to be uncomfortable but after like 1 or 2 nights I was already used to them, and they've allowed me to sleep like a koala once again.

BlackTron

This isn't a joke. I have the strangest habit, for no reason, of glancing at the clock at exactly 4:20AM. Or very close to it, like 4:18 to 4:21.

NO, it's not because I would wake up every morning to smoke, even though it appears the universe is begging me to. Sure I had to a few times with that coincidence, going back to bed and coming to around 8. But I usually just get up at 6.

Laptop1991

Have you ever tried foam earplugs?

I thought they were going to be uncomfortable but after like 1 or 2 nights I was already used to them, and they've allowed me to sleep like a koala once again.
i should try them, i always though they were uncomfortable too, when i haven't slept enough, i'm always 5 mins behind myself, cheers, good advice

-Minsc-

Officially wake up around 5:30am then get up somewhere between 6-6:30, depending how much I want to snooze. Might wake up an hour or so before to take a piss.

Trilobit

At 10 a.m.

I've tried to change my sleep schedule so that I'll go to bed earlier and wake up early, but for some reason the only time I feel free of anxiety is after 9 p.m. So the most enjoyable time of the day for me is from 9-12+p.m. which makes it hard to go to sleep knowing that I'll wake up and feel anxious.

I don't know if it's that my body stops producing cortisol or something at night time, but I wish I could feel that good always.

Last edited:
Top Bottom