• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What would your Last Meal be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

Veggie pan pizza with a lot of tomato sauce, curry rice with cream corokke and a huge banana muffin. Vanilla cold coffee, lots of it. Well, now I want all of that :/

Veggie pan pizza with a lot of tomato sauce, curry rice with cream corokke and a huge banana muffin. Vanilla cold coffee, lots of it. Well, now I want all of that :/

I was actually thinking of the effort that I would have to put forth to create my meal. Not too much at all. Gonna start working on it this week. The only real issue is getting all of the perfect ingredients for the sandwich. Finding the perfect sourdough is practically impossible

RM8

I could replicate most of my meal. Except the curry rice :( Packaged curry is never spicy (still delicious, though) and I'm not sure what I'd do with the cream korokke. The pizza and the muffin are simple, though. I like simple food :p

Trey

Some familiar pussy. Not gonna leave this earth without tasting the sweet nectar one last time.

And some steak and broccoli.

Kyne

Caesar salad.
Mashed potatoes.
Steak.
Warm chocolate cake with a side of Vanilla Ice cream.
Sprite.

Home made Lentil and Bacon Soup
Fillet steak, Well done with Peppercorn Sauce, Chips and Onion Rings.
Chocolate fudge cake with cream
and to drink:
Coke...

1. An Appetizer

A nice ballpark pretzel. With salt of course, but they almost always put too much on so I'd have to brush off a little bit. Just a few granules per bite is perfect. Then, I'd like to dip it into that extremely processed cheese food product (as shown). God that stuff is good. I'd probably want two of these pretzels for my appetizer.

XrcST75.jpg

2. A Side

Traditional french fries and curly fries; can't decide between which so I want both. I don't have a specific place in mind as I generally love all fries, but I could even settle for McDonald's french fries (with ketchup) and Arby's curly fries (with Arby's sauce to dip into, of course).

3. An Entree

Burgers. A nice homemade burger with a sesame seed bun, pepper jack cheese, a medium-cooked Angus burger with lettuce, tomato, and a little onion. Some ketchup and mustard to top it off and a pickle on the side.

4. A Dessert

My fiancee's homemade chocolate chip cookie cakes. It's an entire pan of cookie covered completely with frosting, and fuck, is it so damn good. It's the only gift I ask for every holiday, birthday, or special occasion. I cannot find a photo of one covered with frosting, so here's just a generic cookie cake.

5. A Beverage

This is a tough one, but I'd have to go with a Pibb Xtra with a dash of cherry and/or vanilla flavoring. I could also settle for a root beer (Dad's brand) or a Dr. Pepper. Hell, a cherry-vanilla Pepsi would suffice.

Yeah. I'd go out happy. I have to say OP, your appetizer gave me hesitation, I almost went for the fried raviolis because damn oh damn are they good.

Raiden

Banned
1. A bottle of the most expensive Whiskey
2. Five grams of the most pure coke
3. A beer filled with MDMA

and as desert some heroin.

I was reading through some of the requests on Wiki and someone asked for a lump of dirt. It was denied. :(

And Texas has abolished the last meal requests! It probably adds up for them.

Symphonia

Banned
I'd have a huge ass steak for my meal, with plenty of chips and onion rings to accompany it, with a pot of barbeque sauce to pour over it all. Dessert would be either cheesecake or a sharing sundae. The drink to go with my meal would be the finest single-malt whiskey that money can buy. To top it all off, I would indulge in the purest coke possible, just because.

andycapps

I'd probably go with a big plate of prime rib, wedge salad, some good NY style cheesecake, beer, and then after the meal I'd drink an old fashioned and smoke a cigar.

Arment

Appetizer: Mozzarella sticks with marinara

Main Meal: Steak

Side: Clam Chowder

Desert: Cheesecake

Drink: Coke

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Weiner schnitzel a la holstein (if I'm going down I'm taking a baby cow with me)
Root beer float
A really good czech beer

I'll have to think about the five options in the OP and get back to you, initially all I want would be a full English breakfast. Sausages, bacon, loads of black pudding, Ulster fry, baked beans, fried eggs, fried mushrooms, hash browns, half a loaf of buttered white toast and a pot of sweet tea. Throw in a jug of freshly squeezed orange juice as well while your at it.

Ravek

Banned
1. Appetizers: buffalo wings from Outback Steak House.
they're hugely underrated

2. Side: two large orders of Arbys curly fries.

3. Entree: medium rare 22oz steak.

4. Drink: sweet tea and lime coke.

5. Brownies
and Scarlett Johansson

Doran902

Seafood Chowder with Buttermilk Biscuits

Prime Rib Roast with roasted potatoes, vegetables and asperagus

Pumpkin Pie with Whip Cream

Red Wine

Glasswork

1. An Appetizer
Hummus with shawarma
This was pretty easy since this is my go to order in any Levantine restaurant, give me some extra olive oil, sumac and red chilli powder, some pine nuts and we're good to go.
2. A Side
Persian lentil soup (from a regional restaurant called Shabestan)
Shabestan is the oldest restaurant in my home city, it's known that if you go there, you order the lentil soup, no questions, and for good reason, it's lighter then the Indian version that we usually have so it leaves plenty of room for the main course :)
3. An Entree
Machbuus (chicken)
This took zero thought, this is the one thing that pretty much every single person living near the Persian Gulf could eat every single day, it's the greatest way to cook a chicken, or any other meat actually, nothing even comes close.
Please throw some toasted raisins and chickpeas, extra toasty, if you will.
4. A Dessert
Turkish Kunafa (soft)
I had some of this in a tiny shop in Istanbul and I honestly cannot eat the kunafa in my home city anymore, it was so ridiculous, they drowned it in hot syrup and served it in a tiny metal bowl so the cheese was still extra-melty when they served it, I'd go back to Istanbul just to eat it again.
5. A Beverage
Water (H2O)
Yeah, nothing fancy, but after that meal nothing is more refreshing then a cold glass of water, just water, no extras or whatever.

Rel

1. An Appetizer - mozza sticks with marinara sauce
2. A Side - garlic fingers with donair sauce
3. An Entree - poutine
4. A Dessert - funnel cake
5. A Beverage - diet pepsi to wash it all down

Death row or not, I'd probably die of a heart attack afterwards anyway. so hungry now.

L-gon

App - Buffalo wings with blue cheese and celery
Side - Macaroni and cheese
Main - Prime 2 month dry-aged bone-in ribeye, medium rare
Dessert - Chocolate milkshake
Drink - Stone Ruination IPA (I can cheat by getting the bomber, right?)

Persona7

Banned
Garlic bread or pot stickers
pasta
lasagna and one cheeseburger

big ass bowl of vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt with a ton of jimmies

giant glass of a strong dark ale or jones berry lemonade

App - Buffalo wings with blue cheese and celery
Side - Macaroni and cheese
Main - Prime 2 month dry-aged bone-in ribeye, medium rare
Dessert - Chocolate milkshake
Drink - Stone Ruination IPA (I can cheat by getting the bomber, right?)

Of course you can have a bomber

niunhuiio

I'm going to die so I'd rather die with an empty stomach and save some money.
But if I had to choose, 1 heart attack grill burger.

Sulik2

1. Bread from Il Fornial in San Fransico
2. Loaded Baked Potato
3. Medium Rare Prime Rib dripping in au jus
4. Junior's Cheesecake
5. Hafsbrau Dunkel German Stout

Alchemy

• Stuffed crust pizza with grilled chicken.
  • Bacon cheeseburger.
  • Mountain Dew.

This would be my last meal because it would kill me to eat any of those things individually, but I die with a smile and a full stomach.

Appetizer: Onion Rings

Main Meal: Picanha

Side: Bell peppers

Desert: Vanilla or chocolate ice cream with strawberry bits

Beverage: Piña Colada

steak and potatoes and mac and cheese and hot wings and apple pie and pumpkin pie and cheesecake and vanilla ice cream and some jack & coke lots of ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom