• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wheelchair operator coming to Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

Zuggie

Neo Member
The issue is more that they are going away from what people liked about Siege - arcadey military shooter. Fun, but grounded.

This is starting to look more like Fortnite, with more ridiculous characters and skins. I have the same complaint with Warzone. Warzone in 2019 was fun, but in it's current iteration, not so much. I get these companies have to endlessly create operators and skins to make money, but it's off-putting in my opinion.

In some cases realism is fun, in some series it's more interesting if it's approaching from a realistic angle than pure absurd nonsense like this.

I also saw some character from this game that's a blue haired drag queen in a giant navy captain style hat, yeah, that's a person that's going to be charging into battle fighting terrorists, what the fuck is wrong with our culture where we produce such idiocy?

Lethal01

In some cases realism is fun, in some series it's more interesting if it's approaching from a realistic angle than pure absurd nonsense like this.

I also saw some character from this game that's a blue haired drag queen in a giant navy captain style hat, yeah, that's a person that's going to be charging into battle fighting terrorists, what the fuck is wrong with our culture where we produce such idiocy?
I'd have morefun with that than a realistic looking character

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
This reminds me of the D&D combat wheelchair.

Honestly I think this "representation matters" thing has gone way too far. Rainbow Six sure looks like a parody of what it used to be.

Bridges

This is actually an awesome idea.

Very cool but I am bummed if I will not be physically present on the map in my wheelchair. It would be interesting from a balancing perspective to have a defenseless version of your character hiding somewhere while you control something very strong.

It's been years since Siege lost its appeal.
It was the best shooter with good balistics and characters and now its full of meaningless characters with pink skins that create unrealistic situations that break immersion.
This is just another addition to the nonsensical updates they've been pushing.
Welcome to free to play. Slowly degrades every game and yet people keep clamoring for more.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Leaked boss design

FyF3Ogy.jpeg
Final Boss, then:
8d1aded1841561f04f39d0337a3c6b8c.jpg

Top Bottom