• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is still rocking their OG controller that came with their console and for how long?

Antwix

Still using my original XSX controller. Has made it thru multiple replays of Dark Souls trilogy, Sekiro, Elden Ring and countless other games. No drift at all but the dpad double taps like 10% of the time. No big deal.....for now.

cormack12

Gold Member
All originals from launch

Original dualsense
Original XSX
Original Halo LE XSX

Nothing wrong with any of them. I do switch off adaptive and haptics on ps5 though

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Swapped out both my original dualsense and Switch Pro controller due to drift. They ain't making quality like they used to.

Dreamcast millennium controller (25yrs) surprisingly functions perfectly. The buttons, joystick and triggers feel great.
PS2 controllers (19yrs) L2 & R2 buttons get stuck when holding it in a certain angle.
Xbox 360 controller (Used) function with a bit of drift on the left analogue stick.
PS3 Urban camo controller (10yrs) is perfect, I use it for my PC using a Mayflash receiver.
PS4 controller (9yrs) works perfectly, I use it for my ps2 slim with 8bitdo receiver.

Last edited:

larrybrady

Neo Member
My og PS5 controller got stick drift in less than 7 months.. my PS4 og controller still works like s charm after 6 years

Top Bottom