• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whoa, Sly 2 commercials are running...

Matlock

Banned
I guess the 989 Quarterback Challenge is running a lot of SCEA ads...so, about Sly 2.

...kind of reminds me of Oceans 11 in presentation, shows quite a bit of gameplay (which I'm not familiar with, as I didn't play the original), and everything is pretty damn interesting.

Here's to hoping it's longer than the original is supposed to be. :-|

Gattsu25

Banned
Now, this is a farely ignorant statement as i've learned next to nothing about the game...but it looks far too similar to the original, and the added playable characters give me bad memories of the Sonic Adventure games where you are forced to play through weak gameplay sections as uninteresting characters only to get to play the only fun character for a 10th of the total gametime

runonsentencesarefun

Gattsu25

Banned
yeah, thats what i thought as well (why i began my post the way I did) but it's hard...those SA thoughts are tough to beat...especially after watching a vid on the OPM disc once and thinking to myself "I hope i never have to play as this character"

Matlock

Banned
The way I understand it, you all work in tandem.

For example: one guy would blow a hole in the wall, another would fight the guys (keep them busy) while the other robs 'em blind.

Top Bottom