• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why didn't you guys tell me about Shadow of Rome??

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
Holy Crap does this look like a kewl game!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_shadowofrome_gp.html

looking at the screenshots and hearing comments about it being a "Westerized" Onimusha,(it even uses the Onimusha 3 engine, I believe) I wasn't really interested in Shadow of Rome at all...

That was before I got the DVD encluded with the Halo2 EGM issue...

DAMN....what an awesome looking game....the music and atmosphere are especially nice and it looks like it could be a really fun game (not to sure about the Metal Gear stealth bits, though)

When does this come out again?

P.S. what site has the most reliable release dates? EB?

will it have the usual japanese 'spin' on western culture? (ie getting it ALLLLLL wrong)

will caesar be the end boss? and when you kill him, will he then rise up as a giant skorpian?

banana skins in a senator-stealth 'em up?

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
Kleegamefan said:
Holy Crap does this look like a kewl game!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_shadowofrome_gp.html

looking at the screenshots and hearing comments about it being a "Westerized" Onimusha,(it even uses the Onimusha 3 engine, I believe) I wasn't really interested in Shadow of Rome at all...

That was before I got the DVD encluded with the Halo2 EGM issue...

DAMN....what an awesome looking game....the music and atmosphere are especially nice and it looks like it could be a really fun game (not to sure about the Metal Gear stealth bits, though)

When does this come out again?

P.S. what site has the most reliable release dates? EB?

I pimped this straight after E3 in a shamefully troll-filled thread. It rocks fucking brass balls. Some of the schlongs on this forum had the lack of foresight to say it was boring. Fucking wannabe controversial twats.

I love the Onimusha trilogy and I'm sure this will be good too. It's a good thing this got pushed back, though, unless Capcom was prepared to roll out the red carpet and really market this the early 2005 release makes sense.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

belgurdo

Banned
Templar Wizard said:
will it have the usual japanese 'spin' on western culture? (ie getting it ALLLLLL wrong)

will caesar be the end boss? and when you kill him, will he then rise up as a giant skorpian?

Silly boy, everyone knows Caesar turns into a giant six winged angel who fights with psalm books when he dies

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
I'm looking forward to this, seems to have lots of different gameplay styles (races, gladiator battles, sneaking), cool enviroments and Onimusha-3-esque quality.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Templar Wizard said:

I hope so!!!

Top Bottom