• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why Do The Highest Rated Games Sacrifice Women

Trilobit

I'm looking forward to the Zelda led Game as a breath of fresh air in the industry.

Something about the Nintendo Direct yesterday broke several gaffers' brains.
eZBRfC7.png

SHA

I just find it so exhausting that women get sacrificed for the sake of the plot.

I deleted my save file on Elden Ring because the woman gets sacrificed to give you power.

YAWN!

Now I lose my partner in life and have EVEN MORE work thrust on my shoulders.

The game just loses any sense of connection to me at the point of sacrifice.

That's not how the real world works.

When a woman goes down, you can easily find a new partner, so the workload isnt utterly daunting.

I feel like that should be reflected more in a game's story.

I'm looking forward to the Zelda led Game as a breath of fresh air in the industry.
Read books, the chances that you'll find what you are looking for is pretty damn high.

Idk, but from my understanding for better or worse it definitely changes you dramatically.

Fahdis

Why are there so many feminist dumb fucks around here lately? I looked at REEEEE's thread on "rEpResnTaTion oF wOmEN" in games and that thread was filled with vitriol and vile filth (those that call themselves people). Why would you make gaming your warzone? Take your PC Virtue Signaling bullshit to another dimension, because you don't live in reality here.

Last edited:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Why are there so many feminist dumb fucks around here lately? I looked at REEEEE's thread on "rEpResnTaTion oF wOmEN" in games and that thread was filled with vitriol and vile filth (those that call themselves people). Why would you make gaming your warzone? Take your PC Virtue Signaling bullshit to another dimension, because you don't live in reality here.
Feminists love to infiltrate male spaces.

I think Freude has a concept for this..

GymWolf

Gold Member
Sobek sacrifice herself at the end of horizon 1 and the game only has 89 on mc, not 95 or higher.

Topic debunked 🕺

Last edited:
I didn't know Andrew "most-beta-male-skull-shape-ever" Tate had a GAF account.
funny you bring him up. at the bar a month ago, a guy literally named chaz started talking about tate and i gave him a warning im gunna slur.. but he said ok, and then i called tate the n word. huge surprise this prancy dude got offended
nevermind the atrocities tate propagates but never use a useful word to call someone garbage

Toots

Gold Member
OP doesn't know the hollywood elites must sacrifice something to nurgle if they want to retain eternal youth and their soul sucking ways...
The Simpsons Noob GIF by FOX TV

BlackTron

Gaming: the eternal Safe Space™

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Op shouldn't have deleted his save game because he would have been ecstatic to know what the end boss true brave self is. 🥸😱

Playing through some Dragon Age and its quite funny how somewhat similar some of the lore is. Andraste being a female prophet/martyr that conquered the land and brought a new age of peace. Similar to Marika. And then the children/ people she left to inherit the land turns it to shit. Darkspawn in Dragon Age. Rot in Elden Ring.

Hudo

funny you bring him up. at the bar a month ago, a guy literally named chaz started talking about tate and i gave him a warning im gunna slur.. but he said ok, and then i called tate the n word. huge surprise this prancy dude got offended
nevermind the atrocities tate propagates but never use a useful word to call someone garbage
Yeah, not surprising. These dudes talk all about alpha and sigma male bullshit until you call them betas or something else. Then they regress into the dudebro highschool kid mindset where they just want to punch you (if even that).

Tate and his followers are just fucking retarded.

Yeah, not surprising. These dudes talk all about alpha and sigma male bullshit until you call them betas or something else. Then they regress into the dudebro highschool kid mindset where they just want to punch you (if even that).

Tate and his followers are just fucking retarded.
totally agree but cash long fellow has yet to apologize for being an asshole to me

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
What does the live tag mean again?
It means "pile in here and look at what nonsense this jackoff wrote", usually reserved for actual gaming events such as state of plays, Summer gamesfest etc. but I appreciate when the mods do it for these types of threads, it is almost just like a "I can't believe they thought this was a good idea" thread tag

Top Bottom