• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why is Dave Chappelle in Metal Gear Solid 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Claus said:
He plays a computer geek ala Otacon.

Really? I never heard about this, when was this mentioned?

Matlock

Banned
<Snake> Where's the next bomb, Signit?
<Signit> How the fuck am I supposed to know, bitch? Do I look like a damn map?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
It was a joke guys. One of the people on the GameFAQs board posted it to prove a point of showing the inaccuracies of using the IMDb as a reliable source for information (he just admitted it). So if you see that Jesus will be making an appearence in this game up on the site sometime soon, that's not true either.
Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Mrbob said:
Because he is getting paid to do so...???

Lol, ok. I'm just surprised. I really didn't imagine him being in the game. Its just an interesting choice, I wonder what his character is like. I remember the San Andreas rumors, but MGS3?

Metal Gear Solid 3 just keeps on getting better and better. I hope this is true, please let this be true.

Grizzlyjin

bishoptl said:
Nothing to see here folks, move along.

:(

I'm not buying MGS3 now. I don't like jokes.

Zachack

Blackace said:
wow clever... how long did it take you to come up with that one...
Less time than it took you to think up a condescending retort (complete with improper use of ...). Plus, by introducing it early in the thread, it ensures that no one else will be able to claim they didn't see it in the first few posts and post it again (and again and again).

I'm just looking out for everyone here. That's the kind of guy I am.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Blackace said:
wow clever... how long did it take you to come up with that one...

I laughed. Then again, I have the intellect of a 4-year-old so I don't know if that really means much.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Dave Chapelle in MGS3? What the fuck! Is the same voice acting director working on this game?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Zachack said:
(complete with improper use of ...)

I always use "..." sometimes I use "......" and even "...." only to act as a pause...like a common but longer. I am not quoting anyone, so no need for ...

However your joke was still lame...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom