• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

wifeswap??!!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

wtf i just saw a commercial for some new reality show coming to abc some time soon about wife swapping!!!! wtf???? is this what these shows have come to?

Don't get too excited, they've already confirmed that it won't have any sexual aspects in it. It's just them swapping wives and taking over the house duties of the other wife.

Settle down sonny. It's mostly about women from different socio-economic backgrounds swapping their domestic housework with each other.

ScientificNinja said:
Damn you Solid :p

Heh, I was actually interested in the show at first. It just sounds really boring now.

Although i'm sure it won't be too long before someone does do a show that's really a Wifeswap. And that network will ofcourse be Fox.

effzee

well the commercial sure wanted to sell the sexual aspect of it. thank god its not what i thought it was....

8bit

Knows the Score
The UK version made for interesting TV if nothing else. Pairing a slob with a clean freak is usually explosive.

Boss Swap was a better show though.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Basically they take one up tight bitch and once trailer trash bitch and put them in each others houses, and then watch as the up tight bitch complains about the trailer trashes style of life, how she doesnt look after her house etc etc and the trailer trash accuses the up tight bitch of being a bad mother, they shout for 15 minutes or so, then the show ends.

Next week on Wife swap...Exactly the same thing! only with black people!

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Actually, I think the very first version of Survivor was broadcasted in Sweden (called "Expedition Robinson" over here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom