• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

I don't think I've ever seen a match with Lisicki where she doesn't completely break down at one point. Here's to hope she can pull herself together again.

ag-my001

Will the breakdown give Radwanska enough of a cushion in the third set? She's been looking better today than most of her early matches, despite losing the first set.

szaromir

Banned
Will the breakdown give Radwanska enough of a cushion in the third set? She's been looking better today than most of her early matches, despite losing the first set.
Except shitty serving. She's serving much slower than usually. >.<

Bathroom break, never in doubt.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I don't mind either player winning (two of my favorites), but rooting for Radwanska. Let's do the damn thing

szaromir

Banned
I love watching Radwanska play. She is hands down the most talented women's player. I hope she wins Wimbledon :)
Ability to produce great shots is a big part of tennis talent, which she sadly doesn't possess. I would say overall Azarenka is the most talented player of Aga's generation.

HeroMK

Neo Member
Ability to produce great shots is a big part of tennis talent, which she sadly doesn't possess. I would say overall Azarenka is the most talented player of Aga's generation.

Hitting the ball hard as you can with no sense of strategy is not talent. Aga is beating these girls that are much bigger than her by outclassing them with her brain. She has all the shots at her disposal whiles someone like Sharapova only knows how to hit as hard as she can and use her 6'1 body frame to try and win matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom